CTAM Sets 2007 Officers
- Five Things to Know About Sean Bratches, ESPN's Departing Ace. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;4/27/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p32
The article announces the retirement of Sean Bratches, executive vice president of sales and marketing of cable television firm ESPN with information on things to be known about him.
- The Sporting Life. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;6/28/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 26, p52
Profiles Sean Bratches, president of the affiliate sales and marketing division of cable television networks Disney and ESPN. Update on the negotiations with Cox Communications over ESPN; Information on how he started in ESPN in 1988; Factors which influenced him to pursue a position in...
- ESPN sports new brass. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;10/7/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the reshuffle of executives at ESPN Inc. in the U.S. Appointment of John Skipper as executive vice president of content; Selection of Chuck Pagano as executive vice president of technology; Promotion of Sean Bratches to the position of executive vice president of sales and marketing.
- Cable Tactic: Skip Ad-Skipping. Schley, Stewart // Multichannel News;5/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p25
The article reports that operator and network executives have been exploring the nix on message-skipping as they try to find out ways to join on-demand television with the reality of the advertising marketplace. Sean Bratches of ESPN said that disabling fast-forwarding is one way for the cable...
- Shock to the System. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;8/26/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p4
Reports the damage on the house of media executive Sean Bratches in Connecticut. Loss of real property from an electrical storm; Replacement to the destroyed cable modem.
- JOE ROONEY. Hibberd, James // Television Week;6/23/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 25/26, p30
Profiles Joe Rooney, senior vice president of marketing for cable company Cox Communications. Career background; Contributions of Rooney to Cox; Plans of Rooney for Cox.
- Bratches Vows To Keep 3DTV Needle Moving. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/8/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that ESPN and Disney sales and marketing executive vice president Sean Bratches has promised to promote three dimensional television (3DTV) as new evidence suggested that consumers are now becoming more interested in 3DTV, during NewBay Media's conference held in New York City.
- Sean R.H. Bratches. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014 Supplement 24th Annual Hall of Fame, p12
The article profiles Sean R.H. Bratches, executive vice president of sales and marketing at ESPN. He is an inductee at the 2014 Hall of Fame class of the journal. It discusses his foray into the sports network initially working with George Boderheiner who would become president of ESPN. It...
- ESPN's Bratches on Life in Hot Seat. // Multichannel News;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p6
Interviews Sean Bratches, ESPN executive vice president of affiliate sales and marketing on ESPN's 20% annual license-fee increase. Reason for increase of fees; Other business proposals of ESPN.