NDS Eyes Home Hubs for IPTV
- Cisco to Acquire NDS for $5 bn. // Voice & Data;Apr2012, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p30
The article reports on the plan of Cisco Systems Inc. to acquire NDS Group PLC for 5 billion dollars.
- NDS interactive vision. // TVB Europe;Jul2002, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the acquisition of the interactive television (TV) application software company, Visionik A/S, by NDS Group as of July 2002. Services provided by Visionik; Composition of Visionik's interactive TV portfolio.
- Cisco Tunes Global TV Story With $5B Bid for NDS. // Multichannel News;3/19/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the planned acquisition by Cisco Systems Inc. of NDS Group PLC for five billion dollars to expand the Videoscape platform strategy to enable service providers and media companies deliver Web-enabled and multiplatform video services.
- Cisco closes acquisition of NDS for $5bn, expands networked video offering, market presence. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Aug2012, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of NDS Group, a provider of video software and content security solutions based in Great Britain, completed by Cisco. It discusses the coverage of the acquisition agreement, which includes NDS' business and operations, repayment of debt and retention-based...
- NDS Posts Strong Full-Year Results. // Satellite News;8/13/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p19
The article reports that conditional access and middleware vendor NDS has posted strong increases in revenues and overall profits and revenues among its full year results to the end of June 2007. It states that the operating profits of the company reached $160.4 million or an increase of 23%...
- NDS Hits the MediaHighway. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;9/29/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 39, p24
Announces that interactive-technology and conditional-access supplier NDS Group has expanded its iTV-middleware product line with the acquisition of Thomson's MediaHighway division. Value of the acquisition deal; Benefits of the deal to NDS; Comments from Abe Peled, NDS president and CEO; Terms...
- Cisco Closes $5 Billion Deal for NDS to Boost Video Offerings. // CIO Insight;8/1/2012, p1
The article reports on the $5 billion acquisition of software developer NDS Group PLC by networking equipment corporation Cisco Systems Inc. It mentions that officials of Cisco anticipate that the technology of NDS will boost the Videoscape television (TV) service delivery platform of Cisco....
- IPTV: Thinking Inside and Outside the Box. // Communications Technology;Nov2006, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p11
The article reports on the Internet protocol television (IPTV) system of NDS Group PLC and Jungo that uses an integrated distributed digital video recorder (DVR). Unlike other companies that offers IPTV through system-on-a-chip set-tops, NDS and Jungo offers a system that does not need a set-top...
- Internet law library diversifies sources of revenue. // Online Product News;Feb2000, p3
Reports the acquisition of GoverNet Affairs by Internet Law Library in Houston, Texas. Acquisition as part of the revenue diversification strategies of Internet Law Library; Addition of clients and legal research services; Provision of the first comprehensive Legislative Information Management...