At Least Somebody Loves Charter
- Charter Chief Laments Slide, Lauds Progress. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p39
Reports that Charter Communications Inc. president Jerald Kent has expressed disappointment in the performance of the company's stock but he reassured investors that the company is making strong progress in realizing its `Wired World' strategy in the United States. Amount raised during its...
- BANKS BRING CHARTER HOPE. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;6/19/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 52, p5
Reports on the rise on the stock price of Charter Communications on June 18, 2003. Deal inked by the company with a bank to acquire cash; ensuring Charter's compliance with financial covenants under its existing credit facilities; Other efforts of the company to avert a comprehensive restructuring.
- Allen Buys Up More of Charter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p5
Focuses on stock prices of Charter Communications Inc. as of November 25, 2002. Purchase of shares of common stock at inflated prices; Refusal to disclose the seller's identity.
- Sowing and Reaping. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p54
Discusses the market performance of the cable industry in the United States. Decline in the prices of cable stocks; Charter Communications Inc.'s `Charter Digital Cable' initiative.
- Cable stox buoyed on Charter's news. Diorio, Carl // Daily Variety;08/18/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 54, p4
Reports on the rise in prices of cable television stocks in the United States during the third week of August 2000. Positive outlook for Charter Communications Inc.'s digital-cable rollout; Improvement in Charter's stock price.
- FINDING BARGAINS AMONG STOCK MARKET LAGGARDS. Hylton, Richard D. // Fortune;6/26/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p164
Provides information and advice on the stock market as of June 1995. Identifies nine stock market laggards whose share price should soar in the coming months. Autodesk; Pep Boys; Home Depot; Harley-Davidson; Tandy; American Publishing; Georgia Gulf; Heilig-Meyers; Wabash National.
- Long term outlook? Illiquid options work well. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/11/2016, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p19
The article focuses on how investors who have long-term outlook can take advantage of the opportunities provided in illiquid markets by absorbing stocks and bonds at discount prices.
- The B&C. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 4, p12
Provides statistics related to the financial performance of broadcasting and cable companies in the U.S. from January 14-20, 2005. Price of shares by Cablevision Systems Corp. for the week; Decline in the shares price of Charter Communications Inc.
- A YEAR IN THE PENALTY BOX. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/20/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p1
Focuses on the decline of the stock prices of cable television companies in the U.S. for 2004. Percentage of the decline in the stocks of publicly traded multisystem operators; Stock performance of Cox Communications Inc. and Adelphia Communications Corp.; Decline in the stocks of Charter...