CMT, Cox Restock N.O. Kids' Haven
- CMT Gets Animated With New Comedy. // Multichannel News;4/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p6
The article reports that Country Music Television Network (CMT) will expand its country/reality music-themed programming into animation with the launch of its new television (TV) program "Bounty Hunters" in 2013.
- New tricks for 'Dog' at CMT. Marechal, AJ // Daily Variety;9/26/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 61, p4
The article reports that Country Music Television Network (CMT) has ordered 10 hour episodes of the television program "Dog the Bounty Hunter."
- MY Day. Pham, Alex // Billboard;6/1/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 21, p9
The article focuses on cable television executive Tom Hamlin, focusing on what is presented as a typical workday in his role as executive producer of the CMT Music Awards presentation program offered by the cable television network CMT.
- Cabler's 'Country' Expands. BARKER, ANDREW // Variety;10/18/2016, Vol. 333 Issue 15, p83
The article reports on the event, CMT Artists of the Year to be held by Country Music Television Network at Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville, Tennessee on October 19, 2016.
- CMT pushes for ad dollars. Washkuch, Frank // DM News;4/19/2010, p6
The article reports that country music cable network CMT has launched an advertising campaign entitled "140 million Americans get country. Do you?" for consumer awareness on electronic-mail marketing in the U.S.
- SOCIAL NETWORKERS STREAM TOWARD FAN SOCIAL. // CMA Close Up;Jun/Jul2009, p8
The article offers information on the Third Annual CMA Fan Social, sponsored by Country Music Television Network (CMT) which will be held in the U.S.
- Rednecks, Broken Skulls and Death on CMT Slate. GOLDBERG, LESLEY // Hollywood Reporter;12/27/2013, Vol. 419 Issue 46, p24
The article reports that Fellow Viacom-owned network CMT plans to have four nights of originals by 2016 by pursuing younger viewers.
- JUDD FEUD? // People;2008 Country Special, Vol. 70, p20
The article reports on the feud on the Country Music Television Network reality television program "Can You Duet?" between the show's judge Naomi Judd and the twin contestants Kate and Kacey Coppola. After criticism from Judd, the twins retaliated by writing the song "You're Not My Judge."...
- Taking HD Global. Winslow, George // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p24
The article discusses the launch of several new channels by MTV networks in high definition (HD). MTV networks already has simulcast HD feeds for MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1, CMT, and Spike, which were launched in October 2007. By the end of 2008, there are plans to launch more HD channels, bringing...