ESPN, Tribeca Fest Team Up
- TRIBECA'S TUSCAN OUTPOST. // Daily Variety;5/8/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 26, p6
The article reports on the expansion undertaken by Tribeca Enterprises LLC, the company that presents Tribeca Film Festival, for its brand Tribeca Firenze through joining forces with IMG Artists in presenting a film component of the Tuscan Sun Festival in Florence, Italy.
- CINEPHILE EDGE TAKES HOLD. // Daily Variety;4/18/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 12, p9
The article presents the insights of the executives of Tribeca Enterprises LLC on the edge of Tribeca Film Festival including chief creative officer Geoff Gilmore, director of programming Genna Terranova, and artistic director Frederic Boyer.
- Tribeca touts attendance gains. Goldstein, Gregg // Hollywood Reporter;5/5/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 26, p13
The article offers information on the attendance gains during the ninth annual Tribeca Film Festival of Tribeca Enterprises LLC including the Tribeca Family Festival Street Fair and Tribeca/ESPN Sports Day that was held on May 1, 2010.
- Tribeca Triumph. Toumarkine, Doris // Film Journal International;Jun2002, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p18
Presents information on Tribeca Entertainment's Tribecca Film Festival in Lower Manhattan, New York City in May 2002. Founders of the Tribecca Film Festival; Details of motion picture screening venues at the film festival; Number of motion pictures and documentaries included at the festival;...
- 'Lightning' hits distrib. // Daily Variety;6/19/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 55, p18
The article reports that Tribeca Enterprises LLC is to complete negotiations for the U.S. rights to the film "Struck by Lightning," directed by Brian Dannelly and starring Chris Colfer, Rebel Wilson and Sarah Hyland, after its premier at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Gilmore Guy. // Hollywood Reporter;4/21/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 23, p14
The article presents an interview with Geoff Gilmore, chief creative officer of the Tribeca Enterprises LLC. When asked why he quit Sundance Film Festival after 19-years, Gilmore says that he was not sure what he was going to do at his next stage at Sundance. He says that his job is to develop...
- Tribeca breaks into China. Coonan, Clifford // Daily Variety;7/12/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 71, p5
The article highlights the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival which was held in Beijing, China. The focus of the event was Benson Lee's "Planet B-Boy" a documentary on the resurgence of breakdancing. The event was attended by several film buffs from Beijing. Tribeca Enterprises executive vice president...
- Due East. Zeitchik, Steven // Hollywood Reporter;2/18/2009, Vol. 408 Issue 31, p1
The article focuses on the decision of director of the Sundance Film Festival Geoffrey Gilmore to leave his post to take the job of chief creative officer of Tribeca Enterprises. It is noted that Gilmore's decision to quit his job has affected the independent filmmakers. Gilmore said that he had...
- Manhattan project. Goldstein, Gregg // Hollywood Reporter;4/21/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 16, p1
The article offers information on the Tribeca Film Festival (TFF) Virtual by Tribeca Enterprises LLC in Manhattan, New York City. Under the leadership of Tribeca new chief creative officer Geoff Gilmore and TFF executive director Nancy Schafer, the festival will open its doors to a wider online...