THIS JUST IN
- Comcast makes clear Harbert is main man. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;1/13/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 47, p6
The article reports that executive Ted Harbert has signed a five-year contract with Comcast Entertainment Group in the U.S.
- NETWORKS. // Total Telecom Magazine;Feb2005, p6
Presents an update on issues related to telecommunication as of February 2005. Plan of Freenet to offer video on demand services in Germany; Increase in broadband connections in the Asia-Pacific region in 2004 according to a research conducted by Gartner; Partnership agreement entered into by...
- Verizon and Swisscom extend partnership agreement. Hawkes, Alex // Capacity Magazine;8/17/2015, p1
Verizon and Swisscom have extended an existing partnership by three years, bringing the agreement to a total of ten years.
- Nortel secures piece of Verizon Wireless' Rev. A build. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;7/24/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p12
The article reports that Nortel Networks Ltd. signed a contract to supply Verizon Wireless with CDMA2000 lx EV-DO Revision A network technology. Verizon Wireless said it expects Rev. A technology to help meet customer demand for more high-bandwidth, real-time wireless services such as Voice over...
- Verizon Embarks On New Era. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p18
No abstract available.
- VERIZON EXPANDS NETWORK TO COMPETE WITH SBC PACIFIC BELL. // RBOC Update;Aug2002, pN.PAG
Announces that Verizon Communications Inc. has completed expansion of the company's existing network beyond its traditional geographic service area to provide communications services to enterprise customers, competing directly against SBC Pacific Bell. Amount spent by Verizon to expand its...
- VERIZON INTRODUCES CALL INTERCEPT IN CALIFORNIA. // RBOC Update;Dec2002, pN.PAG
Deals with the Call Intercept service introduced by Verizon in California. Function of the telecommunication service; Information on how to operate the service.
- Verizon rolls out ad campaign, inks RadioShack deal. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p11
Presents news about United States-based telecommunication firm Verizon Communications, including the launching of an advertising campaign and a deal with RadioShack Corp.
- WTC DEVELOPMENT MAY IMPRINGE ON VERIZON EQUIPMENT VAULT. Bischoff, Glenn // Telephony;9/23/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 11, p12
Reports the lawsuit filed by Verizon Communications against the redevelopers of 7 World Trade Center. Effects of the restoration plans on the strategic equipment vault of the company; Appeal of Verizon on the guarantee of access to the vault; Compensation for the engineering and construction...