IPTV With a Spanish Accent
- IMS Update: Seizing The Opportunity. Marinho, John // Business Communications Review;Jun2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p44
The article discusses on the result of a study conducted by Lucent Technologies Inc. that determines the advantages of the development of Internet protocol multimedia subsystem (IMS) in the U.S. The survey revealed that IMS can decrease the time to market for service by 25 percent and operating...
- Lucent to be Telefonica supplier. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on Telefonica and Lucent Technologies Inc.'s signing of a memorandum of understanding that strengthens their relationship by recognizing Lucent as a preferred global supplier of telecommunication systems to Telefonica.
- Wireless networks. Bustos, Sergio R. // Latin Trade (English);Jan1999, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p17
Focuses on Spain-based Telefonica SA's selection of United States-based Lucent Technologies to build wireless networks in the states of Rio de Janeiro and Sergipe in Brazil.
- Lucent's Internet server. Barbetta, Frank // Business Communications Review;May97, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p64
Introduces the Internet Telephony Server SP (Service Provider) from Lucent Technologies. Schedule for general availability; Price tags; Description of the server; Basis for call routing; Analysis of models for shifting telephony traffic to the Internet.
- I PV6 LAUNCHES, WORLD MADE SAFE FOR WEBTOCRACY. // Appliance Design;Jul2012, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the launching of the Internet protocol IPv6 on June 5-6, 2012.
- Lucent unveils Acuity architecture. // RCR Wireless News;6/12/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p20
The article reports on the decision of Lucent Technologies Inc. to introduce its next-generation network architecture called Acuity at the Globalcomm trade show in New York. Lucent Chief Marketing Officer John Giere explained that Acuity delivers high-bandwidth Internet Protocol (IP)-based...
- SITESEEING. // Global Telephony;May2001, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p12
Presents news items concerning the telecommunication industry as of May 2001. RADirect Inc.'s launch of a Web site for value added resellers; Telesis' offering of company and product information on its Web site; Telefonica's launch of an investor relations Web site.
- industry update. // Lightwave;Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p5
Discusses some of the major developments in the telecommunications industry as of February 1999. Lucent Technology Inc.'s contract to supply optical networking and network management systems to four service providers across Europe and Asia; Contract entered by Ericsson with Telefonica SA;...
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;6/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 26, p34
Presents updates on the telecommunications industry as of June 25, 2001. Value of the acquisition deal between Telefonica and Motorola Inc.; Aim of the alliance between Lucent Inc. and Cambridge Positions Systems.