- Chad Hurley. // MediaWeek;11/17/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p25
A caption is presented to a photograph of Chad Hurley, Chief Executive Officer of the Internet industry firm YouTube LLC.
- Chad Hurley. // Adweek;11/17/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 34, p45
A caption is presented to a photograph of Chad Hurley, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of YouTube.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/15/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 78, p2
The article presents a quote from the co-founder of YouTube LLC, Chad Hurley, regarding the expansion of his fashion line, Hlaska.
- Chad Hurley Tech Chic. Steiner, Christopher // Forbes Asia;Nov2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p36
An interview with the co-founder of YouTube LLC and owner of Hlaska Inc. Chad Hurley is presented. He explains why he entered the clothing industry with Hlaska and notes that competitors to Hlaska include Levi Strauss & Co. When asked about the difference between the internet and clothing...
- Chad Hurley & Steve Chen. Beckett, Miles // Time International (South Pacific Edition);5/14/2007, Issue 18, p102
The article profiles Chad Hurley and Steve Chen, the creators of the video-sharing website YouTube. Hurley and Chen designed the system to offer simple uploading procedures, off-site video embedding and a peer review system that created a community of users. YouTube has hosted music videos such...
- YouTube to share revs for content with users. // Daily Variety;1/29/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 22, p6
The article reports the intent of YouTube to share revenue with millions of its users. According to YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley, one of the major proposed innovations is a way to allow users to paid for content. YouTube was sold to Google Inc. for $1.62 billion. Furthermore, Hurley stated...
- Media agencies can do worse than post content on YouTube. Darby, Ian // Campaign;2/2/2007, Issue 4, p10
The article presents the author's comments on issues related to the web site YouTube Inc.'s founder Chad Hurley's announcement regarding the sharing of its advertising revenues to users who post content. There is no detail on this yet, but perhaps the creators of the most popular downloads will...
- A whole lot of Youlube and all-wireless. McNamara, Paul // Network World;5/24/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p34
The article focuses on YouTube LLC. It states that 2 billion videos were watched on YouTube every 24 hours equivalent to a total number of primetime audience in three major U.S. television networks combined. According to YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley, the accomplishment of YouTube is like a...
- $1.6B can't buy you charisma. Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age;10/16/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 42, p22
The article reports that YouTube founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen have experienced some backlash following their inept online video announcement that they have sold the company to Google for $1.65 billion. Users say the self-proclaimed "two kings" should have been honest and celebrated their...