Looking in a 'Bigger Sandbox'
- TWC LOSES VIDEO SUBS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/30/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the 129,000 video subscribers lost by Time Warner Cable in the fourth quarter of 2011, adding to a total loss of 453,000 video subscribers for the cable operator in 2011.
- Learning on the Job. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;1/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, special section p8
The article profiles Joan Gillman, executive vice president and president of media sales at Time Warne Cable (TWC). It explores her career path which did not seem destined for a future in the cable industry like medicine and politics. It highlights her being an opportunistic person in which she...
- TWC pumps $850,000 into new state-of-the-art hub in S.C. // CED;Aug2012, p8
The article reports on the innovative approach taken by cable operator Time Warner Cable Inc. to its hub in Summerville, South Carolina, which groups services together into pods.
- What $200 Buys a TWC 'Signature' Sub. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p24
The article reports on the launch of white-glove customer service package Signature Home from Time Warner Cable Inc.
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;4/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p16
Photographs of several executives from the cable television industry in the U.S., including Oprah Winfrey, Marjorie Kaplan, and Kristina Sweet, are presented.
- IN BRIEF. // Multichannel News;8/23/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p62
The article offers news briefs related to executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. including the death of General Communication Inc. (GCI) executive Dana Tindall in a place crash in Alaska, the resignation of Gary Traver as senior vice president (SVP) and chief operating officer...
- THE REGIONALS. // CableFAX Magazine;Oct2011, p28
The article offers information on the top regional executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. It states that Marsha Conaway, regional vice president (VP) of Time Warner Cable Inc. in the Midwest Region was responsible for the 10,000 employees in the nine states. It adds that Dianne...
- TWC Puts Cap Plans on Ice. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;4/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the plan of Time Warner Cable Inc. to provide wide-range Internet usage-based pricing schemes in the U.S. cable industry. Glenn Britt, chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, stated that the plan includes the advancement of measurement tools to deliver high quality...
- TV Everywhere's Unfi nished Business. WINSLOW, GEORGE // Multichannel News;1/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p11
The article discusses issues related to the TV Everywhere (TVE), a verification system concerning television service providers and Internet Protocol television. It mentions that several cable telecommunications companies including Time Warner Cable Inc., Cablevision Systems Corp. and Cox...