Life-Cycle Investing Is Rolling Our Way
- Down the Irrational Path. // Journal of Financial Planning;May2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p8
The article presents a letter from the editor of the "Journal of Financial Planning" concerning the May 2005 issue. The issue focuses on methods for financial planners to educate clients and make sure they take a rational approach to their finances. Articles in the issue discuss the best ways to...
- ASK PAUL. // Money (Australia Edition);May2009, Issue 112, p36
The article presents questions and answers related to financial management including whether to buy property or directly buy some shares, invest in direct shares or a managed fund using dollar averaging and investment strategy for uncertain economic times.
- WOMEN AND INVESTING: FINDING THE EXTRA MONEY TO SAVE. Pietrangelo, Barb // Women in Business;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p33
This article advises women in the U.S. to find extra money and save. It explains that women in the country have fewer opportunities to accumulate pensions and retirement savings. But women must give priority to saving for the future. They should create a plan of attack with defined goals and the...
- Shape Your Approach With Clients. Shilling, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;6/19/2015, p1
Wealth management is still a work in progress and must be sculpted to meet the demands of wealthy individuals, says Sebastian Dovey of Scorpio Partnership.
- Manage My Wealth. Schultz, Stacy // Financial Planning;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the result of a study conducted by SpectremGroup, titled "The Affluent and Their Perception of Wealth Management." The survey revealed that the occupation of an individual made a difference with respect to his or her perception on wealth management. The most requested...
- How Digital Do You Want to Be? Marsh, Ann // Financial-planning.com;6/19/2015, p1
Pershing CIO Ram Nagappan offers a framework to help advisors think about how to transform their businesses to digital.
- Ratcheting the 4% Rule for Saner Spending: Retirement Scan. // Financial-planning.com;6/19/2015, p1
Although the 4% initial withdrawal rule has historically done well for retirees, it may not always produce the same results; Plus, tips for retirement savings and why bonds should be a part of your client's portfolio.
- Sally learns secret of wealth: supply vs. demand. Reilly, Chris // Fort Worth Business Press;5/1/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p14
Presents an article about management of personal finance. Definition of wealth in relation to financial supply and demand; Advantage of saving money at an early age; Importance of considering the future value of money.
- The four vital reasons why you HAVE to talk about money with the family. // Mail on Sunday;11/17/2013, p98
FAMILIES that don't talk openly and honestly about their finances are missing out on great opportunities to save money, minimise tax and ease relatives' grief in the future.