Going Paperless: Taking Steps to Improve Efficiency, Customer Service and Profits
- HABS DOCUMENTATION IN THE DIGITAL AGE. Lavoie, Catheriane C. // Change Over Time;Fall2011, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p184
Laser scanning is rapidly gaining momentum in the field of architectural documentation, but in our zeal to apply new technologies are we missing the larger picture? Likewise, by relying solely on the electronic scans rather than using them as data to produce measured drawings printed on archival...
- The state of digitisation of the land registry operations in Uganda. Luyombya, David; Obbo, Dennis Fred // Journal of the Society of South African Archivists;2013, Vol. 46, p25
This article reports the findings of the study on the digitisation of the land registry in the Ugandan Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development (MoLHUD), which is being done to improve access to land records. The aim of this study was to ascertain the extent to which the land registry,...
- WHERE NEXT? Allen, John S. // American Bicyclist;May/Jun2008, p20
The article focuses on the documents storage problem faced by the League of American Bicyclists. As the League is not able to store its huge collection of records, it has stored several documents at the League member Tom Helm's home in York, Pennsylvania. The solution for the storage problem...
- MAC Archivists Meet in Saint Paul. // MAC Newsletter;Jul2011, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p1
Information about several papers discussed at the Midwest Archives Conference (MAC) Annual Meeting held April 28-30, 2011 in Saint Paul, Minnesota which is designed to appeal to archivists on the significance of their profession is presented. Topics include the marketing archival collections and...
- Editorial. // IASA Journal;Dec2004, Issue 24, p2
Introduces various articles published in the December 2004 issue of the "IASA Journal."
- Political Prisoners' Records Online. // Vietnam;Dec2015, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p12
The article reports that the Vietnam Center and Archive at Texas Tech completed the digitization project including documents focused on the Families of Vietnamese Political Prisoners Association.
- Editors' Note. // Journal of Humanities & Arts Computing: A Journal of Digital Hum;Mar2014 Supplement, Vol. 8, pvii
An introduction is presented in which the editors discuss various reports within the issue concerning the initiative known as the Taiwan e-Learning and Digital Archives Program (TELDAP).
- Huge Collection Of Manuscripts Digitized. // India -- West;4/20/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 22, pA44
The article provide information on digitization of 40,000 bundles of rare manuscripts which throws light on the ancient history and culture of India done by the institute Bharat Itihas Sanshodhak Mandal of Pune in Maharashtra, India.
- Market Review enters the digital era. ELLIOTT, JAMES // Classic & Sports Car;Oct2015, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p210
The article offers information on the digital copy of the C&SC Market Review.