The Power of a Well-Crafted Tagline
- Ten Marketing Strategies for New Advisors. Montoya, Peter // Investment Advisor;Mar2011, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p89
The author provides marketing strategies for financial advisors to attract the baby boomer's generation in the U.S. He advises advisors to call business owners and executives of public companies, as well as visit households to introduce themselves as local planners. The author also suggests...
- Anecdotal Evidence. Prince, Russ Alan; File, Karen Maru // Financial Planning;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p139
Illustrates how financial planners can use anecdotes to deal with their clients. Gain of financial planners by employing anecdotes to clients to deliver their points; Techniques in employing anecdotes.
- Simple is as simple does. // Money Management;2/3/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p28
The article discusses on the need for the Australian financial planners to provide simpler financial products and have fewer fees and fees attached to them.
- THE GOLDEN PYRAMID. Samuels, David // New Yorker;04/23/2001-04/30/2001, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p168
Focuses on the ACN multilevel marketing company sales network in the United States. History of network marketing in America; Structure of the ACN network; Income of members.
- To Market, To Market. PICARD, DIANE E. // Financial Planning;Apr99, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p167
Discusses outsourcing as a way for financial planners to market their practices. Perils faced by planners when attempting to market their services; Advice from Gary Vawter, a Certified Financial Planner licensee with Walnut Street Securities.
- Finding and keeping women clients. Nelson, Kristin L. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Sep93, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p88
Presents advice for financial planners in targeting women as clients. Mistake of underestimating the intelligence and importance of a woman as a client; Working woman as an obvious client; Inclusion of long-term welfare in the financial planning of women at home; Preparing for disability.
- The Target Practice. Picard, Diane E. // Financial Planning;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p93
Contends that the primary concern of financial planners desiring to attract new clients is where to advertise. Strategies financial planners can implement in advertising; Examples of financial planners that have launched successful advertising efforts.
- Edward Jones' Prescott helps clients plan for retirement. Prescott, Katie // Wilson County News;9/16/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 37, p12A
The article focuses on financial adviser Katie Prescott of Edward Jones Investments, an investment company, offers tips on financial planning including stocks, bonds, and estate planning for persons and families for planning their retirement.
- Good Marketing Trumps a Bad Economy. Pannunzio, Claudlo O. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, p8
The article discusses the importance to financial planners of maintaining strong marketing efforts during times of recession. Promotional efforts are apt to stand out at a time when others are cutting back, thus better positioning a firm to generate more business once the economic climate...