I'll Handle That
- Major companies that focus entirely or largely on international freight forwarding. // Logistics Manager;Jun2013 Supplement Top 3rd Party Logistics 2013, p11
The article presents a brief corporate profile of the leading intenrnational freight forwarding companies, including Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Uniserve Ltd., and Toll Global Forwarding, worldwide. The topics discussed include their range of forwarding logistic services, their...
- The AirCargo Bottom Line. // Air Cargo World;Dec2004, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p62
This article presents charts and diagrams providing information on the net revenue at forwarders EGL Eagle Global Logistics and Expeditors International of Washington Inc. And also the year-over-year percent change in domestic forwarding shipments for EGL Eagle Global Logistics. Further informs...
- Freight forwarder to consolidate Salt Lake facilities in one building. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/27/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p18
Reports on the consolidation of the three facilities in Salt Lake City, Utah of Expeditors International, an international freight forwarder, consolidator and customs broker. Provision of options for future expansion needs by the company's lease.
- Expeditors Sails Through 2Q. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;8/12/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 32, p31
Reports the financial performance of international freight forwarder Expeditors International in the U.S. for second quarter of 2002. Rate of improvement in net earnings; Services offerings; Comparison of operating income between 2001 and 2002.
- Expeditors Posts Record June. // Traffic World;8/8/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 32, p24
Reports on the improvement of the second quarter net profit of forwarder Expeditors International of Washington Inc. by nineteen percent in Seattle, Washington. Result of the strong demand for imports from China; Expansion of the company's ocean freight yields; Acceleration of ocean capacity...
- Ask a stupid question... Bonney, Joseph // JoC Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p38
Interviews Peter Rose, the chairman of Seattle, Washington-based forwarder Expeditors International of Washington Inc. Growth prospects of the industry according to Rose; Feedback of customers on the report 'Devil's Dictionary' on the company, published on April 14, 2002 in the magazine 'JoC...
- Expeditors Cruises in 2Q. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;8/13/2001, Vol. 265 Issue 33, p27
Focuses on the success of Expeditors International of Washington Inc. from the economic crisis of the air freight industry in the Seattle, Washington. Success in the ocean freight forwarding business; Increase in the air freight revenue; Survival from the after-tax loss of the Ford Motor Co....
- Top Freight Forwarders. // Logistics Manager;May2015 Supplement Top 50 Logistics Service Providers, p11
The article offers information on the top freight forwarders including Panalpina UK, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., and Nippon Express.
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Feb2006, p1
Presents an overview of Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Seattle, Washington-based provider of global logistics services including air and ocean freight forwarding, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, purchase order management, and distribution management. Company overview,...