2000 World Leaders
- SYRACUSE 100 (2000 MOST SIGNIFICANT REVENUE GROWTH). // Business Journal (Central New York);10/20/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p30
Presents a chart depicting Syracuse, New York companies with the most significant revenue growth in 2000. Wynit Inc.; Staff Leasing Inc.; MRA Group.
- Taxing our toys. Harrison, Peter // Finance Week;12/7/2001, p30
Reports on the profits and dividends of several companies in South Africa for the week ending December 7, 2001. Limitation of the exemption of gains on the disposal of primary residences; Establishment of capital loss on disposal.
- STATISTICS. // Finance Week;6/30/2003, p78
Presents a chart depicting the earnings of various firms in South Africa.
- BRIEFS. // Business News New Jersey;04/24/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p28
Reports and comments on developments relevant to the business sector of New Jersey as of April 24, 2001. Increase in the earnings of Union's Center Bankcorp during the first quarter ended on March 31, 2001; Retention of investment banking firm Keefe, Bruyette & Woods as the financial adviser of...
- 1ST-QUARTER EARNINGS OUTLOOK. // Crain's Chicago Business;02/25/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p36
Presents a table on the earnings of various companies in the first quarter of 2002 in Chicago, Illinois. List of companies; Estimates of the first quarter earnings; Information on the percentage change of revenues.
- Upbeat 3rd-quarter outlook falls flat. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the financial performance of publicly traded companies in Illinois. Projections for earning growth and profit increases; Level of consumer; Cost-cutting programs of corporations.
- Earnings up for local companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/26/99, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p57A
Reports on the increase in the earnings generated by business enterprises in Indianapolis, Indiana during the first quarter of 1999. Percentage rise in the first quarter revenues achieved by Duke Realty Investment Inc.; Increase in the earnings of Bindley Western Industries Inc. during the...
- GE stakes its claim. // International Power Generation;May2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p7
Reports the business status of GE Power Systems in Europe. Total income for the first three months; Number of employees; Cost of business operation.
- Streicher Mobile Fuel Reports Increased 2nd Qtr Revenues. // Worldwide Energy;Oct99, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p3
Provides 1999 financial information on Streicher Mobile Fueling Incorporated.
- RANKING. // Promo;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p76
Presents a chart depicting the corporate profits of various firms in the U.S.