- Goldman, Wells to Buy Back Securities. // American Banker;5/17/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 76, p16
Brief information is given about Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Wells Fargo & Co.'s agreement with New Jersey state regulators to repurchase auction-rate securities sold to clients because the banks allegedly failed to disclose liquidity risks.
- 2014 LEAGUE TABLES. // Asset Securitization Report;Apr2014, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p25
The article presents several charts related to market shares of issuers and managers of asset-backed securities (ABS) and residential mortgage-backed securities (MBS) in the U.S. including Goldman Sachs and Co., Wells Fargo and Co., and Citigroup Inc. as of April 2014.
- Goldman's dual role in megadeal a throwback to the 80's. Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;6/10/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 109, p34
Compares Goldman, Sachs and Company's decision to act as an investment broker for Wells Fargo and Company and Norwest Corporation in a merger between the two companies, to investment strategies used in the 1980s. Estimated amount of funds Goldman could accrue in its double role; Advantages of...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p32
Presents data on the performance of brokerage and bank stocks in the United States, as of February 9, 2005. Goldman Sachs; Legg Mason; Morgan Stanley; Lehman Brothers; Bear Stearns.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 41, p34
Several charts are presented which list stocks of brokerage firms and banks including Goldman Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. and Bank of America Corp.
- Goldman Sachs Euro HY Indices. // High Yield Report;10/28/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p8
Presents charts and a graph depicting the liquid bonds of Goldman Sachs & Co. as of October 2002.
- Center Of The Universe. Bateman, Christopher // Vanity Fair;Jan2010, Issue 593, p86
A diagram is presented that examines the influence of former employees of the investment bank Goldman Sachs around the world, with former financial analyst Diana Farrell serving as the deputy director of the National Economic Council under U.S. President Barack Obama, former managing director...
- Magellan B of A Stake Up. // American Banker;6/30/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 124, p2
The article discusses investment activity at Fidelity Investment's Magellan mutual fund. At the end of May, 2009 shares of Bank of America Corp. had grown to become Magellan's tenth largest holding, while Goldman Sachs Group Inc. represented the funds sixth largest investment. Magellan also...
- Post Selling $630M in HY to Fund Acquisition. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/2/2014, p1
The article informs that American consumer packaged goods company Post Holdings is offering 630 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2022, and has also upsized the size of a current term loan offering to finance its 2.45 billion U.S. dollars acquisition of the company Michael Foods. It...