IPOS IN THE US
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/30/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 30, p35
Several charts depicting the prices of various initial public offerings including Airvana Inc., Hhgregg, and Orbitz Worldwide Inc. are presented.
- AMC EXHIBITS PLAN FOR IPO. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;3/16/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 52, p4
The article reports on the plan of AMC Entertainment Inc. to raise up to 450 million dollars in a public offering in the U.S.
- AMC to Retire Debt with IPO Cash. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p38
The article reports that AMC Entertainment is planning to retire debt with the proceeds from its initial public offering (IPO) on December 17, 2013.
- Durwoods offer AMC stock. Peers, Martin // Variety;06/01/98, Vol. 371 Issue 4, p15
Reports that AMC Entertainment Incorporated chairman Stan Durwood and his children have began offering shares of the company in a public offering to raise at least $50 million. Reason for the bad timing of the offering; Reason for the selling of the stocks.
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;2/13/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p5
A table is presented which provides data on the leveraged loans from various issuers AMC Entertainment Inc., Station Casinos Inc., and Hawaiian Telcom as of February 9, 2011.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/31/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p40
Presents charts depicting initial public offering transactions in the U.S. as of May 31, 2004.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/31/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p41
Presents a chart depicting the 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. market as of May 26, 2004.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 31, p14
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings of corporations in the U.S. as of July 2004.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/5/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 46, p15
Several charts are presented which list data about the new initial public offering in the U.S. including the time of issue, stock price and new filings.