THE MEDIA GROUP
- Too much talk and not enough action. Bonello, Deborah // Campaign (UK);11/24/2000, Issue 47, p16
Comments on the creative opportunities following the use of Interactive television in Great Britain. Assessment on the technological challenges posed by interactive television; Objective of the Interactive forum; Impact of interactive television on mass media industry.
- Industry fails to estimate size of iTV market. // New Media Age;8/8/2002, p36
Presents the results of a study of media industry professionals about estimates regarding the size of the interactive television (ITV) market in Great Britain. Percentage of people in the media industry which underestimated the size of the ITV market; Percentage of homes which have access to...
- Cable unable to take Sky crown. McKelvey, Charlie // Precision Marketing;3/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p15
Comments on the interactive television advertising market in Great Britain. Inability of cable to dominate television advertising; Marketing campaign to promote cable; Share of interactive television's marketing expenditure.
- Interactive TV ads on the horizon. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;01/04/99, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p66
Announces the plans of cable operators, advertising agencies and consumer product companies to bring interactive advertising in television (TV) in 1999. Significance of the plan; Benefit of the Web and digital cable; Views on interactive TV advertising.
- Interactive TV is set to transform ads landscape. Davies, Oliver // Marketing (00253650);11/28/2002, p22
Focuses on the significance of interactive television (TV) technology in television advertising. Measurement of advertising by iTV; Importance of the measurement in making marketing strategy; Examination of the way in which advertising is bought and sold.
- Interactive TV ads need an audience. Clark, Mairi // Campaign;6/22/2001, Issue 25, p12
Comments on developments in the interactive television (ITV) arena. OpenTV's purchase of StaticTV; Launch of JICNET by IPA and ISBA; Prescription for the success of ITV as an advertising medium.
- How advertisers can benefit from iTV's added value. Groom, Jez // Marketing (00253650);9/13/2001, p9
Focuses on the impact of interactive television on the traditional television spot advertising market in Great Britain. Measurement and accountability issues in the determination of the value of spot advertising by agencies and advertisers; Number of digital subscribers that have interacted...
- I Want My ITV. Booth, Stephen A. // Brandweek;04/17/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p76
Provides information on interactive television (ITV) technology. Benefits of ITV to programmers and advertisers; Forecast on revenues from ITV; Advertisement on ITV.
- Advertising will spur net services. Miller, Jeffrey K. // America's Network;2/15/95, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p54
Suggests the use of advertising to help defray the cost of developing new services on interactive television networks in the United States. Inevitability of the information highway; Advertising as a way to raise revenue for the broad-scale deployment of interactive TV networks; Subsidizing...