THE MEDIA GROUP
- Too much talk and not enough action. Bonello, Deborah // Campaign (UK);11/24/2000, Issue 47, p16
Comments on the creative opportunities following the use of Interactive television in Great Britain. Assessment on the technological challenges posed by interactive television; Objective of the Interactive forum; Impact of interactive television on mass media industry.
- Industry fails to estimate size of iTV market. // New Media Age;8/8/2002, p36
Presents the results of a study of media industry professionals about estimates regarding the size of the interactive television (ITV) market in Great Britain. Percentage of people in the media industry which underestimated the size of the ITV market; Percentage of homes which have access to...
- Cable unable to take Sky crown. McKelvey, Charlie // Precision Marketing;3/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p15
Comments on the interactive television advertising market in Great Britain. Inability of cable to dominate television advertising; Marketing campaign to promote cable; Share of interactive television's marketing expenditure.
- Interactive TV ads on the horizon. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;01/04/99, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p66
Announces the plans of cable operators, advertising agencies and consumer product companies to bring interactive advertising in television (TV) in 1999. Significance of the plan; Benefit of the Web and digital cable; Views on interactive TV advertising.
- Interactive TV is set to transform ads landscape. Davies, Oliver // Marketing (00253650);11/28/2002, p22
Focuses on the significance of interactive television (TV) technology in television advertising. Measurement of advertising by iTV; Importance of the measurement in making marketing strategy; Examination of the way in which advertising is bought and sold.
- I Want My ITV. Booth, Stephen A. // Brandweek;04/17/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p76
Provides information on interactive television (ITV) technology. Benefits of ITV to programmers and advertisers; Forecast on revenues from ITV; Advertisement on ITV.
- Could there be room for more than one interactive forum? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);09/22/2000, Issue 38, p16
Comments on the formation of two forums for interactive television advertising in Great Britain. Formation of www.interactive-forum.org by interactive agencies Cylo and Phosphorus; Formation of the Interactive TV Advertising Association by digital television firm Static; Efforts by the...
- Why the Abbey is wrong about interactive TV ads. Del Carlo, Marco // Marketing Week;3/1/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p16
States that interactive television (iTV) offers opportunities to advertisers in Great Britain. Features of iTV; Marketing capabilities offered by iTV; Reasons for the decision of Abbey National to reduce television advertising due to iTV effects on viewing habits; Effective advertising on iTV,...
- ONE AD, MANY FORMATS. Davies, Jim // Campaign (UK);01/28/2000, Issue 4, p34
Argues that diverse technology may diminish the appeal of interactive television. Promise of interactive advertising; Problem of rival operating systems; Problem for content providers, including advertisers. INSET: Interactive advertising and the Internet..