PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- SPTI moves LeGoy. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;5/8/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the selection of Keith LeGoy as the managing director of Sony Pictures Television International for Latin America.
- Steinberg's up as Sony sr. VP. Feiwell, Jill // Daily Variety;7/8/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the selection of Dawn Steinberg to the position of senior vice president , talent and casting by Sony Pictures Television company in Los Angeles, California. Job responsibilities of Steinberg; Career highlights.
- Sony taps Kaplan sr. executive vp international TV. Brennan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/24/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 17, p5
Reports that entertainment industry veteran Andy Kaplan has been appointed as the senior executive vice president international networks at Sony Pictures Television International. Responsibilities assigned to Kaplan; Projects handled by Kaplan in his previous association with the company from...
- ERIC BERBER. RILEY, JENELLE // Back Stage (1946-5440);3/14/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p25
The article highlights the success story of Eric Berger, executive vice president of digital network Crackle.com owned by Sony Pictures Television Inc.
- Comcast, Sony Hatch Horror Net. Lafayette, Jon; Sherman, Jay // Television Week;4/10/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p8
The article focuses on the new horror network that will feature horror motion pictures and spooky television programs owned by Sony Pictures Television (SPT) and Comcast to be introduced in Atlanta, Georgia on April 10, 2006. The decision of Comcast to launch the channel is discussed. Diane...
- Carey lifted at Sony TV. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;4/18/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the promotion of Sony digital sales chief Sean Carey to senior executive vice president for Sony Pictures Television. He will head up the studio's digital entertainment sales group. Carey will also lead Sony's day-to-day efforts to make its film and television content...
- SEAN CAREY. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;1/7/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 1, pA13
The article profiles Sean Carey, senior executive vice president of Sony Pictures Television, in the U.S. He is behind the company's decision to reduce its stable of sitcoms and dramas into Web-friendly morsels and package called the Minisode Network. With the new scheme at hand, the company...
- Suite surrender. Levine, Stuart // Variety;1/19/2004, Vol. 393 Issue 9, pA7
Reports on the return of distributors to the National Association of Television Broadcasting Executives trade show in the U.S. Experience of Sony Pictures Television at the show; Reasons behind the planned withdrawal of Warner Bros. from the show; Estimated cost of the booths.
- Asian Net Arrives in D.C. // Multichannel News;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p24
Reports on the launch of the Asian-American aimed network AZN Television by Comcast Corp. in the U.S. Background on the network's service distribution; Details of an agreement signed by AZN with Sony Pictures Television for exclusive television rights to Asian feature films released by Sony...