Narad Redubs Itself 'PhyFlex'
- Narad Hires a CEO, Adds a New Switch. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;10/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p45
Presents updates on Narad Networks in the U.S. as of October 2005. Appointment of Michael Collette; Launch of a new switch that can provision ports for fiber transmission.
- Correction. // Journal of Business (10756124);7/15/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p2
Provides corrections related to name change of Sandpoint.com Real Estate.
- Credit union plans new name, additional branch. Hesse, Jennifer // Journal of Business (10756124);7/15/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p8
Reports on the plan of Spokane Postal Credit Union, Washington, to change its name and logo. New name; Expansion of the field of membership; Impact of the new name on the company.
- O Esso, Esso, where is thy double ss? Wolkomir, Richard // Smithsonian;Nov84, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p240
Comments on the trend towards corporate name changes. Estimated number of name changes per year; Expenses associated with name changes; Effect of the urge-to-merge craze on name changes.
- Narad names new CEO, unveils new switch. // CED;Nov2005, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p12
This article reports that Narad Networks Inc. has named Michael Collette, CEO of Ucentric Systems, as its new CEO and has unveiled a new switch. Michael Collette replaces Dohn Petrillo, who will remain as chairman of Narad's board of directors. Narad also debuted a new fiber optic switch that...
- Novotel Norwest. // Travel Daily;9/30/2014, p2
The article reports on the decision of Accor SA, a French hotel group based in Paris, France to change the brand name of Crown Plaza Norwest Sydney as Novotel Sydney Norwest.
- 2005's Death & Birth Announcements. // Credit Union Journal;12/26/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 51, p16
A list of changes in the names of several credit unions in the U.S. is presented.
- Evonik Degussa Corporation Changes Its Name. // CoatingsTech;Feb2013, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p18
The article reports that chemical manufacturer Evonik Degussa Corp. has changed its name into Evonik Corp.
- Reports of One's death exaggerated. Kassam, Isabelle // Mortgage Strategy;12/18/2006, p25
The author reflects on the premature demise of the One account in Great Britain. She argues that an internal memo about plans for 2007 had been misunderstood by staff on the speculations that the company is closing down. She suggests that the One account should be way out in front from its...