PATHFIRE BUY BOOSTS DG FASTCHANNEL: OPPENHEIMER
- DEALS PUT DGIT ON THE FAST TRACK. // Multichannel News;9/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p48
The article reports that Oppenheimer and Co. media analyst Tom Eagan has increased his 12-month price target on DG FastChannel to $27 per share. According to Eagan, the video technology company's acquisitions and partnerships affirm the company's strategy of consolidating its competition. Eagan...
- DG FastChannel Buys Vyvx Ad Biz. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;12/31/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 51, p20
The article reports that the digital advertising delivery company DG FastChannel has agreed to purchase its major competitor Vyvx from Level 3 Communications for $129 million. The acquisition continues the company's move to consolidate the file-based content delivery business. The addition of...
- Change in MediaMind. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/20/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p13
This article reports on the decision of DG FastChannel Inc. to acquire MediaMind Technologies Inc. in 2011. DG FastChannel will acquire the business for 517 million U.S. dollars in cash. The company aimed to expand its presence in the online advertising market. Latham & Watkins LLP has been...
- DG FastChannel Expands Digital-Delivery Clout. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;4/30/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 18, p22
The article focuses on the acquisition of Pathfire, a digital file delivery service for television programming, by DG FastChannel, the leading digital file delivery service for television advertisements. The company's plan to consolidate digital file delivery to television stations is presented....
- Cold fusion. Riedman, Patricia // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 2, pMW4
Presents information on the 1995 merger of the advertising firms, Birdsall Voss & Kloppenburg, and McDonald Davis into BVK/McDonald. Reasons for the merger; Background information on both companies; Comments from Gary Mueller, creative director of the company.
- Canadian ad agencies look south, buy NY shops to establish U.S. base. Goldstein, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;11/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p47
Focuses on Canadian advertising agencies' acquisition of three shops in Manhattan, New York City. Effort to gain important footholds in the United States market; Envoy Communications Groups' acquisition of Hampel/Stefanides; WolfGroup's purchase of Partners & Shevack; MDC Communications Corp.'s...
- Safety in numbers. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);10/18/2002 Supplement, p7
Reports on the mergers and consolidation of the advertising agencies in Europe. Growth of investment research; Volatility of the economy; Improvement of customer services.
- Ad agency merger means an increase in business. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/26/99, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p15
Reports on the impact of Harrison, New York-based advertising agency SKC Ltd.'s merger with New Paradigm Corp. on its revenues and deals with other business entities. Increase in revenues; Agreements with British entities such as Scottish Tourism Board and National Express; Negotiations with...
- Indie networks meeting multinational demand. Endicott, R. Craig // Advertising Age International;Jun2000, p22
Focuses on developments related to independent advertising agencies as of June 2000. Merger among advertising agency networks; Factors affecting the business operations of independent advertising agencies.