- New Backing for the Red Carpet. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;1/7/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the move of cable network companies E! Entertainment Television Inc. and TV Guide Channel to set up a red-carpet celebrity lifestyle-related marketing campaigns in the U.S. In January 2008, the former will begin an E! Live From the Red Carpet by Badgley Mischka Barbie Doll...
- ORIGINAL FOR DIGITAL. // Daily Variety;8/9/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 28, p4
The article reports that Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) has added HBO Go digital platform to its programming mix, which is as a strategic shift important to the future of the company's brand.
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p34
The article offers news briefs related to the cable television industry in the U.S. The premiere showing of "Ruby" series of Style Network drew 545,000 viewers and a 0.66 rating and was rated as the channel's most-watched and highest-rated original series debut ever. The "iCarly" original movie...
- HBO keeps it 'Real' till '14. // Daily Variety;4/25/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that Home Box Office (HBO) Inc. has renewed a deal for the airing of the 11th and 12th season of the television program "Real Time With Bill Maher", which aims to ensure their place in the cable television industry until 2014.
- E! Set to Pop New Branding at Upfront. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;4/30/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 18, p4
The article reports on the new branding of E! Entertainment Inc. which uses the tagline "Pop of Culture," and its plan to add scripted programming to its lineup at its upfront presentation to media buyers on April 30, 2012 in New York.
- CanWest's E! aims for 'destination TV'. Vlessing, Etan // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/7/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 50, p37
The article reports that Canadian broadcaster CanWest Media-Works Inc. will relaunch its over-the-air television (TV) network as E! Senior vice president programming and production at CanWest MediaWorks Barb Williams states that they plan to create destination TV by focusing on celebrity news...
- It's check-in time for HDTV hospitality. Huppertz, Jeff // CED;Sep2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p16
The article focuses on the significance of implementing free high definition television (HDTV) services conversion in the U.S. The author mentions that the hotel industry could gain over 565 million dollars a year in gross revenues if HDTV is implemented. He also emphasizes the importance of...
- Cutting Edge. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;11/11/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 46, p24
Presents news items related to developments in the broadcasting industry, as of November 11, 2002. Plans of E! Entertainment to use WebLogic Enterprise Platform of BEA for a digital-asset-information system; Alliance between Envivio Inc. and RealNetworks Inc. to develop a mobile media encoder...
- Women.com and E! TV Ink Cross-Promo Pact. Mara, Janis // MediaWeek;03/20/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p76
Reports on a television cross-promotion partnership of Women.com with E! Entertainment and E! Online. Mechanics of the campaign; Advantages of the partnership; Background information on Women.com.