AN EARLY LESSON IN COMPOSURE
- NBC exec admits he was 'too optimistic'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;1/22/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 4, p37
An interview with Jeff Gaspin, TV entertainment chairperson of NBC Universal Inc. in the U.S., is presented.
- Buttoned-down efficiency is mark of new b'cast chief. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter;7/28/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 41, p7
The article announces the appointment of Jeff Gaspin as chairman at NBC Universal Inc.
- Cable at a Crossroads. Hibberd, James // Television Week;5/30/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p47
Focuses on the NBC Universal (NBCU) Cable Entertainment and Cross-Platform Strategy in the U.S. Cable entertainment properties of NBCU; Benefit of the strategy to the company's cable properties; Responsibilities of company executive Jeff Gaspin with the strategy.
- Trio Shrinks to Fit Role in NBCU. Hibberd, James; Friedman, Wayne // Television Week;12/20/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p3
Focuses on the status of cable network Trio after NBC Universal acquired the U.S. entertainment assets of Vivendi Universal Entertainment in May 2004. Change in the affiliation of several Trio executives; Efforts of Trio to gain distribution according to Jeff Gaspin, president of NBC Universal...
- NBC refeathers primetime nest. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;5/17/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 35, p1
The article reports on the move of the television broadcasting company NBC Universal Television Entertainment to add new television (TV) programs on primetime schedules in the U.S. Chairman Jeff Gaspin mentions that the new schedule would bring the company to its commitment of quality scripted...
- High Flyer. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;5/17/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 20, p12
Profiles Jeff Gaspin of NBC Universal. Professional background of Gaspin; Views of other executives in the broadcasting industry on the capabilities of Gaspin; Overview of his programming career.
- IAC Ben's there; NBC done that. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;7/28/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 41, p1
The article reports that Ben Silverman has stepped down as co-chairman of NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios. NBC Universal Inc. is consolidating all of its television entertainment operations under company veteran Jeff Gaspin, who has been appointed chairman of the combined new...
- Master Renovator. Stilson, Janet // Multichannel News;1/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, Special Section p32A
Presents information on Lauren Zalaznick, president of cable networks Bravo and Trio of NBC Universal. Problem encountered by the Bravo cable network; Reorganization of Bravo and Trio by Zalaznik; Comments of executives Doug Herzog and Jeff Gaspin on qualities of Zalaznik; Career background.
- Zalaznick's Task: Buzz for Oxygen. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;11/26/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p6
The article reports that Lauren Zalaznick has been chosen to oversee Oxygen after the company was purchased by NBC Universal. Zalaznick is known as the president of Bravo. It was Jeff Gaspin, whom she had worked with at VH1 several years ago and is now the president of the Universal Television...