Motorola to Demo Set-Tops With Antennas
- France 3 deploys Deko. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Jun97, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p13
Reports on French television broadcaster France 3's decision to install multiple Deko character generator systems. System features and capabilities.
- NRK automates news and sports with OmniBus. // TVB Europe;Jun97, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p15
Reports that NRK has ordered an Omnibus station automation system for installation at its Oslo, Norway headquarters.
- WLS-TV's on-air lessons. Grotticelli, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;04/16/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 16, p60
Reports the upgrade of equipments by WLS television station in Chicago, Illinois. Cost of the project; Information on television channels and formats of the station; Details on the remodeling of the building housing WLS.
- EditCam makes debut at big game. Clarson, Jennifer // TVB Europe;Mar97, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the debut of Ikegami Electronic USA's EditCam, a production version of the DSN-11 digital disk camera, at WVUE in New Orleans, Louisiana. WVUE's coverage of pre-Super Bowl festivities and a few pieces produced by the News Department; Ease of operation; Ability to do online, nonlinear...
- Another sale for Sony. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/21/96, Vol. 126 Issue 44, p18
Focuses on WHME-TV's purchase of Sony Betacam SX gear.
- Managing assets gains importance. Brown, Peter J. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/23/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 17, p82
Features asset management and automation systems for television station applications unveiled at the National Association of Broadcasters' 2001 trade fair. Asset management solutions for digital broadcasting systems; Data-management systems for centralcasting; Features and functions of asset...
- Automation offers the ties that bind. Brown, Peter J. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/23/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 17, p90
Features automation and control systems for centralized television stations at the National Association of Broadcasters' 2001 trade fair. Control systems for multiple channels; Automation solutions for large-scale multichannel facilities; Product lines for large stations seeking a coherent...
- ADVM Barcos go Danish. // TVB Europe;May99, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p3
Reports the purchase of ADVM broadcast monitors from Barco company. Purpose of the purchase of broadcast monitors by TV2 television station in Denmark; Some technical features of the product.
- From Myth to Reality. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;9/22/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 38, pS12
Reports on the increase in the demand for high definition television (HDTV) production equipment by television stations in the U.S. Decline in the prices of HDTV equipment; Benefits of high definition technology; HDTV cameras from Sony and Panasonic.