Comcast Dials Up Strong Numbers
- Intensified Relaxation. // Time;12/26/1960, Vol. 76 Issue 27, p52
The article reports on the financial performance of corporations as the third quarter of 1960 ended in the U.S., which revealed the annual rate of corporate profits that dropped by three billion dollars.
- STREET TALK. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p4
The article lists companies and their financial performance in Michigan in the 3rd week of September 2007, including Universal Truckload Services Inc., Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. and Somanetics Corp.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;8/15/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p24
Presents data on the stock performance of companies in the U.S. multichannel industry as of August 9, 2005. Multichannel service providers; Top 5 gainers based from stock valuation; Financial results of IAC following the spinoff of subsidiary Expedia Inc.
- Comcast cash flow boost expected. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;7/29/96, Vol. 126 Issue 32, p52
Reports on Comcast's earnings report for the second quarter of 1996. Analysts' projection of a ten percent growth; Decline the company's stock price; Projection of a cash flow growth in cable operations and QVC.
- Comcast cuts loss to $87 mil. Daniels, Jeffrey // Hollywood Reporter;2/24/95, Vol. 336 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the financial performance of Comcast Corp, majority owner of electronic retailer QVC Inc. Comparison between 1993 and 1993 losses; Trend of the operating cash flow; Gain in subscribers.
- Comcast cash flow, losses up. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;11/11/96, Vol. 126 Issue 47, p56
Reports on Comcast Corp.'s financial performance for the third quarter of 1996. Overall revenue and cash flow; Results by divisions.
- Comcast cable plugs into 54% increase in cash flow. DiOrio, Carl // Hollywood Reporter;5/12/95, Vol. 337 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the financial performance of cable-systems company, Comcast Corp. for the period ended March 31, 1995. Factors that influence the company's financial performance; Comments of Comcast president Brian Roberts on the company's performance; Projected financial performance.
- Comcast gets high marks despite loss. Katz, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;5/20/96, Vol. 126 Issue 22, p61
Focuses on the financial performance of Comcast Corp. for the three months ended March 31, 1996. Comparison with 1995 figures; Reasons for the results.
- Comcast cash flow up despite start-up costs. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;11/17/97, Vol. 127 Issue 47, p69
Focuses on Comcast Corp.'s third-quarter financial results for 1997. Strength of cash flow; Investments made in start-up businesses; Operating cash flow posted; Impact of Microsoft's investment in the company; Increase in basic cable rates enacted on November 1, 1997; Net loss for the quarter.