Cohen Out, Wong Is In At Lifetime
- LA VIE DE LA FIT â€” THE LIFE OF FIT. // Babel;2004, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p361
This section presents a directory of the officers and members of the FIT Council for the period of 2002-2005, including its president, Betty Cohen.
- Small Talk:. // CableFAX Daily;4/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 68, p2
Presents the views of various executives on issues relevant to cable TV in the U.S. Henry Schleiff of CourtTV; Betty Cohen of Lifetime; Johnathan Rodgers of TV One.
- Cartoon's Betty Cohen Steps Down. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;6/18/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p5
Reports the resignation of Betty Cohen as president of Cartoon Network Worldwide in the United States. Reason for the resignation; Experience of Cohen in cartoon productions; Contributions of Cohen to the popularity of cartoon films.
- COHEN TO KID AROUND. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/26/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 59, p3
Reports on Cartoon Network creator and executive Betty Cohen's relinquishing of her position to work on a multimedia television project aimed at teenagers and young adults. Summary of Cohen's stint with Turner Broadcasting; Nondisclosure of the details of the project.
- Betty Cohen. Klaassen, Abbey // Advertising Age;4/10/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 15, pS8
The article profiles Betty Cohen, promotions copywriter at Lifetime. She told the buyers attending her first upfront presentation as the new president and CEO of Lifetime that back then she was writing promotions for shows like Salute to the Elderly and that big watercooler hit Gynecology...
- NEW LIFETIME BOSS TO KEEP MOVIE FARE. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;4/4/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the appointment of Betty Cohen as CEO of Lifetime Entertainment Services in March 2005. Plan of Cohen to appoint a programming chief following the departure of the company's executive vice president of entertainment Barbara Fisher; Duties and responsibilities as CEO; Career...
- A LIFELONG PASSION. Vernadakis, George // Broadcasting & Cable;6/19/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 25, pA6
Features Betty Cohen, president/CEO of Lifetime Entertainment Services and a Promax/BDA award recipient. Characteristics of Cohen that made her one of cable's most admired and accomplished marketers and programmers; Contributions to the broadcasting industry; Responsibilities of Cohen as...
- Leaves of summer. Ault, Susanne; Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;06/18/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the resignation of three top executives from three separate broadcasting companies in the United States in the summer of 2001. Carton Network president Betty Cohen's decision to step down in order to help the AOL Time Warner family develop multiplatform content aimed at young adults...
- Betty Cohen In as Lifetime CEO. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p1
Reports that Cartoon Network founder and former president Betty Cohen has been named president and CEO of Lifetime Entertainment Services. Career background; Employment background; Role played at AOL Time Warner Inc.