Aromatics rally on firmer sentiment
- CW PRICE REPORT. // Chemical Week;3/22/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p37
This article discusses price trends in the petroleum chemical industry in 2010.
- Petrochemicals in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 8, p26
Presents news and developments relevant to the petrochemical industry compiled as of February 2003. Petrochemical prices; Off-list prices for various chemicals; Implications for the chemical industry.
- Down they go. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/25/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 52, p9
Focuses on the expansion of petrochemical industry in the Middle East despite the global decline in commodity prices. Two schemes in an ethylene/polyethylene complex and a propylene plant in Alexandria, Egypt; Efforts of the National Petrochemical Co. of Iran to mobilize private domestic and...
- petrochemicals In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/4/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the prices of petrochemicals as of November 4, 2002.
- petrochemicals/ In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/16/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 22, p18
Reports global developments in the petroleum chemicals industry as of December 2002. Decision to increase the price of vinyl acetate by Acetyls Millennium Chemicals; Increase in the selling price of Dow Chemical's oxygenated solvents; Implementation of a price hike by Eastman Chemical Co. for...
- Petrochemicals in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/6/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 1, p14
Reports on pricing developments in petrochemical industry, compiled as of January 2003. Increase in the selling price of Celanese Chemical's acetic acid, acetic anhydride and acetaldehyde; Pricing of butadiene, ethylene, paraformaldehyde, neopentyl glycol.
- Global prices continue to firm. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/10/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p40
This article looks at trends in the petrochemical industry as of April 10-16, 2006. There was very little ethylene spot activity over the previous week with discussions remaining in the â‚¬900-930/tonne range on the pipeline. In Asia, demand for April shipments of propylene was limited with...
- ACN prices fall as demand drops. Yan, Helen; Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p30
The article reports on the downward pressure facing Asian acrylonitrile (ACN) prices in 2006. This trend can be attributed to easing of supply, falling propylene prices and weak demand, according to traders. Some acrylic fiber producers have either cut operating rates or shut down their plants...
- Numbers slide in thin markets. Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p36
This article offers a look at trends in the petroleum chemical industry in 2006. Asian prices rose to $541-543/tonne cost and freight (CFR) Japan on increased demand from northeast Asian end-users. Spot ethylene is drifting downwards now that crackers are coming back after maintenance. Spot...