Rohm and Haas make Harvard move
- Reversed-phase HPLC. // LC-GC Europe;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p179
The article evaluates the high performance liquid chromatography columns from Spring House, Pennsylvania-based Rohm and Haas Co.
- Transparent Conductive Film Market is Expected to Reach $5.86 Billion, Globally, by 2020. // Sensors;7/11/2014, p37
The article reports on the expectation that the global transparent conductive film (TCF) market will reach 5.86 billion U.S. dollars by 2020.
- OBTAINING POSSIBILITIES OF ALUMINUM THIN FILMS ON SUPPORTS PROCESSED THROUGH POWDER METALLURGY. Ghiban, Brandusa; Carceanu, Irina; Stefan, Craciun; Nicolae, Ghiban; Ioan, Nedelcu // Metalurgia International;2008, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p38
In the present paper there are given preliminary and laboratory condition experimental results concerning a thin aluminum substrate on metallic support through FBCVD method. The metallic, support was obtained through specific methods of metallurgy of powders; and they are made ofstainless steel...
- DIAMOND THIN FILM: HOT NEW MATERIAL FOR THE '90s. Boggs, Robert N. // Design News;4/10/89, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p70
Looks into various potential applications of diamond thin film in the engineering context. Physical properties of diamond; Potential applications of crystal diamond films; Image showing the protrusion of diamond grown on crystalline silicon substrate.
- Rohm and Haas Backs Up Commitment to Packaging Industry. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the relocation of the pilot coating and lamination equipment of adhesives company Rohm and Haas at its manufacturing site in Ringwood, Illinois. Investment of the company on its expansion capabilities; Products lines of the company; Company background.
- Ion-exchange system reduces chemical, rinse-water wastes. // Power;Sep93, Vol. 137 Issue 9, p84
Describes the demineralization system from Rohm & Haas Co. Reduction of chemical and rinse-water wastes; Production of near mixed-bed quality water; Joint marketing with Glenn Water Conditioning Inc.
- R&H expands capacity. // Chemical Week;3/8/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the plan of Rohm and Haas to increase capacity for making Acryloid solvent-based coating resins at its plant in Louisville, Kentucky.
- ...Rohm and Haas plans a global hike. // Chemical Week;4/26/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 16, p5
Reports on Rohm and Haas' plans to increase its worldwide emulsions capacity by 30 percent. Cost; Construction of new plants in Asia, United States and Europe; Completion schedules for the expansion.
- Management changes at Rohm and Haas. // Chemical Week;11/8/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 17, p7
Reports on Rohm and Haas' (R&H) announcement of the retirement of four senior executives according to chairman and chief executive officer J. Lawrence Wilson. Robert E. Naylor; Donald C. Garaventi; Frank R. Robertson; Richard Peterson; Successors and their respective duties.