- IN THE PIPELINE. // Drug Utilization Review;May2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p40
Presents news briefs on issues related to the pharmaceutical industry of the United States as of May 2001. Status of AstraZeneca's Entocort review; Product review from Eli Lilly; Clinical trials for Onco TCS from Inex Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Rx. // Drug Topics;3/19/2001, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p50
Presents updates on pharmaceutical products in the United States as of March 19, 2001. Zomig-ZMT from AstraZeneca; Prozac Weekly from Eli Lilly & Co.; Urecholine from Odyssey Pharmaceuticals.
- pharma In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/25/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 19, p11
Presents news briefs concerning the pharmaceutical industry as of November 25, 2002. Results of Eli Lilly and Co.'s clinical study on osteoporosis drug Evista; AstraZeneca's plans for a major study on its statin Crestor in 2003; Launch of Cargill Health and Food Technologies' AdvantaSoy...
- Evaluating the Pieces of the Pharma Supply Chain. Drakulich, Angie; Van Arnum, Patricia // Pharmaceutical Technology;Dec2009 Corporate Capabilities Supp, p80
The article focuses on the evaluation of the pharmaceutical supply chain in Asia. Mike Keech, director of PricewaterhouseCoopers' advisory services group, stresses the role of cost as one of the drivers of outsourcing decisions. Several pharmaceutical majors presented include Pfizer Inc.,...
- Pharmaceutical Company Round-up. // PharmaWatch: Monthly Review;September 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p3
Reports on news and developments concerning the pharmaceutical industry. Consumer protection group, Public Citizen's call for a criminal investigation of AstraZeneca to determine whether it delayed the disclosure of adverse reactions to its cholesterol drug, Crestol; Eli Lilly & Co.'s voluntary...
- Lilly eyes generic biotech drugs. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/5/2009, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p13
The article reports on the plan of Eli Lilly and Co., New Jersey-based Merck & Co. Inc. and U.K.-based AstraZeneca plc to make generic copies of lucrative biotech drugs. Merck & Co. Inc.AstraZeneca plc said they are examining the creation of new units that would make generic equivalents of...
- Drug giants target Alzheimer's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/17/2014, pA02
- NEWS BRIEFS. // MondayMorning;9/8/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the pharmaceutical industry. According to latest figures by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the health care industry added nearly 27,000 employees in August 2008. AstraZeneca PLC's cholesterol drug Crestor has failed in a second clinical trial for...
- A nice piece of real estate? Boswell, Clay // ICIS Chemical Business;2/15/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 6, p30
The article presents information on recent developments related to the pharmaceutical industry. Great Britain-based AstraZeneca, which cut 12,600 jobs between 2007 and 2009, said that it intended to cut another 10,400 by 2014. U.S.-based Eli Lilly & Co. announced plans to cut staff by 5,500 by...