Biesterfeld to distribute Skygreen line
- SK to sell acquired 10% stake in PET. // Asian Chemical News;9/8/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 415, p20
Deals with the plan of SK Chemicals to sell its acquired stake in polyethylene terephthalate bottle-grade chip project in Poland. Progress of talks with a potential investor; Informarion on its purchase of the stake in June 2003; Reason for the sale; Investors in the project.
- SK Chemicals to double polyester film output. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2010, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p55
The article reports on the decision of SK Chemicals (SKC), the chemical subsidiary of South Korea SK Group, to double the production of its polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plastic film.
- GLOBAL ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;3/14/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 482, p4
Presents updates on the chemical industry as of March 14, 2005. Outcome of SK Chemicals' polyethylene terephthalate production at its plant in Wloclawek, Poland; Plan of Borouge to produce polypropylene at its cracker complex in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi; Reason behind the temporary shutdown of Tongsuh...
- Supply chain. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;4/3/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p32
The article presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of April 2006. Basell has consolidated its polyolefins distribution in Greece into one agency. Horizon Djibouti Terminals has signed a $21.3m facility with Emirates Bank International to expand its storage terminal. Germany's...
- SK Chem in talks with LGI on PET. // Asian Chemical News;12/8/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 426, p39
Reports on the negotiation of SK Chemicals with LG International on the sale of a stake in its polyethylene terephthalate bottle-grade chip project in Warsaw, Poland.
- SK Chem buys Global's Polish PET stake. // Asian Chemical News;6/23/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 406, p21
Reports that SK Chemicals has bought over SK Global's stake in a joint-venture polyethylene terephthalate bottle-grade chip project near Warsaw, Poland. Benefits of the purchase to SK Chemicals; Delay in the plant's startup.
- PET Expansions Planned in Poland. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/5/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 5, p10
Reports the planned capacity expansion of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) in Poland. Production plans of SK Chemicals; Investments of Rafineria Czechowice; Consumption of PET in Central and Eastern Europe.
- SK Chemicals to spin off petrochemicals. Govindasamy, Siva // Chemical Market Reporter;10/17/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 13, p18
Reports that SK Chemicals Co. Ltd. will reorganize its petrochemicals business into a separate entity by December 1, 2005 in Ulsan Bay, Korea. Capacity of the company's petrochemicals plant; Percentage of revenues generated from the business; Reason for the spin off of the business.
- PET makers push through hikes. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;5/14/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the status of the polyethylene terephthalate (PET) market in North America in 2001. Price increases in the first half of 2001; PET supply; Favorable expectations in the second quarter.