Noble makes polymers debut in Singapore
- basic chemicals & plastics. // Chemical Week;8/9/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 26, p25
The article offers news briefs concerning the basic chemicals and plastics industry. Huntsman plans to rebuild its cracker complex in Arthur, Texas. Air Products has started up a hydrogen unit in Sarnia, Ontario. Commodity trading company Noble Group has bought chemicals marketing and trading...
- Noble's troubles a big lesson for all business. Thomson, James // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/5/2015, p27
The article announces the celebration of the completion of 50 years by global supply chain portfolio manager Noble Group Ltd. in Singapore
- Polypropylene To Improve After Poor 2000. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;04/09/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 15, p5
Predicts the improvement in the profitability of the polypropylene industry by 2003. Increase in polypropylene prices in 2001; Total demand for polypropylene in 2000; Uses of polypropylene.
- Polypropylene. // Chemical Business;May99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p61
Deals with the decision of polypropylene producers to increase their prices of their products. Reason for the increase.
- Surplus Casts Pall on Market. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;9/6/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 33, p29
Deals with the decline in prices for polyethylene and polypropylene in July 2000. Factors which contributed to the decline in prices; Increase in the prices of polystyrene through the first half of 2000.
- Strong Demand Growth for PP Spoiled by Overcapacity. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;3/7/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p43
Talks about the demand for polypropylene (PP) from 2000 to 2005. Expected growth of PP demand annually; Major metallocene PP producers; How margins of PP producers could be improved.
- PP growth will remain strong. Potter, David J.B. // Chemical Week;9/26/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 36, ppp3
Provides information on the growth and development of the polypropylene (PP) industry. Trends in global capacity increase; Merger and acquisition activities; Performance of companies in the PP industry.
- The Polypropylene Scene 2002: Recovery is on the way. Potter, David // Chemical Week;9/11/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 35, p41
Focuses on the global polypropylene industry in 2002. Factors that have indicated possible growth for the industry; Status of merger and acquisition activities in the industry; Discussion on technology developments in the industry.
- Fina adds new Texas production line. Cornitius, Tim // Chemical Week;2/19/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 7, p12
Reports on expansion projects for polypropylene (PP) in the United States. Fina's construction of a PP complex in La Porte, Texas; Huntsman; Epsilon; Arco Products; Amoco.