- Wincanton signs on Kerry partnership. Dennis, Sarah // Motor Transport;3/29/2007, p3
The article reveals that Wincanton has agreed a 50/50 joint venture with Kerry Logistics to provide an international supply chain service. Under the deal, Wincanton can offer its customers goods storage in the Far East, and the access to Kerry's forwarding arm means that goods can now be shipped...
- approach. Baumgarten, Stefan // ICIS Chemical Business;9/10/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the recent developments regarding sourcing of products in the developing Chinese economy. It is informed that companies like Brenntag, Univar Corp., Ashland Inc., and other chemical distribution firms have been actively sourcing products from China for many years. For...
- Supply chain. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;10/30/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 41, p35
The article presents news briefs on the chemical industry supply chain. Kerry Logistics has bought 51% of Indian freight forwarding company, Reliable Freight Forwarders. Envirotainer has appointed Peltransport as its sales agent in Israel. Ciba Specialty Chemicals has relaunched its Imaging &...
- Waitrose extends contract with Wincanton by five more years. // Grocer;11/1/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8179, p10
The article reports that supply chain solutions provider Wincanton and grocery chain Waitrose extended their partnership for another five years, in which the former will be handling wines and spirits to all of Waitrose's 357 outlets.
- On the Block At Cabot: Barium Titanate Division. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/23/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p5
Presents information on the options considered by chemicals manufacturer Boston, Massachusetts-based Cabot Corp. for its barium titanate business.
- Cabot Follows Alternate Path to Growth. Bodman, Samuel W. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/19/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 8, p9
Features Cabot Corporation, a chemical firm in Boston, Massachusetts. Business strategy of the company; Divestiture plans of the company; Details on the planned projects of the company.
- Cabot Sets Up Shop in Korea. Moore, Samuel K. // Chemical Week;2/23/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 8, p29
Details the decision of Cabot's Microelectronic Materials Division to begin construction of a chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) logistics center in Ansung City, Korea. Predicted growth of CMP consumables market; Information on the public offering of the company.
- Cabot Weighs Plans to Divest Barium Titanate. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;9/25/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 37, p41
Reports that Cabot Corp. is exploring strategic alternatives for its barium titanate business. Impetus behind the plan; Part of the company's barium titanate business.
- Investing in Itself. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;5/2/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 18, p24
Provides information on Cabot, a chemical firm based in Boston, Massachusetts. Discussion on the cost-cutting measures adopted by the company; Amount of salaries and incentives offered to its employees; Plan of the chemical manufacturer to diversify its operations.