German market falls
- Cheaper biofuels on the horizon? // Farmers Weekly;5/3/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 18, p5
Reports that biodiesel in Great Britain is still taxed more heavily than its clean-fuel competitor, liquefied petroleum gas.
- NORTH DAKOTA. // Sales & Use Tax Alert;5/15/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p6
The article announces that the green diesel fuel is included in the expansion of several North Dakota personal and corporate income tax credits and a sales and use tax exemption.
- Senators Urge Support for Biodiesel. Shearer, P. Scott // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;5/16/2014, p2
The article reports that several senators are calling on Congress and administration of U.S. President Barack Obama to support policies including renewal of one dollar per gallon biodiesel tax credit, and increase of proposed Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) requirement for biodiesel.
- SOYBEAN EXTRA. // Dakota Farmer;Feb2011, p34
The article offers updates for soybean industry in South Dakota including the biodiesel tax extension, South Dakota Soybean Association directors reaction on the estate tax provision in the biodiesel tax extension, and the possibility that the wood adhesives may get a boost from the bill passed...
- Senators Ask for Renewal of Biodiesel Tax Credit. Shearer, Scott // National Hog Farmer Exclusive Insight;3/3/2014, p5
The article reports that U.S. Senators Maria Cantwell and Charles Grassley introduced a legislation to reinstate the Biodiesel Tax Incentive Reform and Extensions Act of 2014 which would extend the per gallon tax credit for biodiesel producers through 2017.
- NEW SURVEY SHOWS U.S. SUPPORT FOR BIODIESEL TAX INCENTIVE. // BioCycle;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the findings of a survey addressing biodiesel tax incentive scheme in the U.S. Consideration of the U.S. Congress on several bills that includes a federal excise tax credit; Percentage rate of Americans who thought about the importance of biodiesel tax incentive bill; View of...
- Biodiesel Tax Credit Extended by Senate Committee. Shearer, P. Scott // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;8/13/2012, p4
The article reports on the extension of the Family and Business Tax Cut Certainty Act of 2012 by the U.S. Senate Finance Committee through 2013.
- Biodiesel Legislation Could Trigger A Major Expansion for Glycerine. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;9/30/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the efforts of glycerine producers in Europe to stop the European Union from subsidizing glycerine production by using tax incentives to encourage the use of biodiesel. Concern expressed by producers on the long-term impact of the tax incentives on oleochemicals and related sectors;...
- BIOFUELS IN FOCUS PART 1. Reid, Keith // National Petroleum News;Aug2007, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p24
The article explores what biofuels mean to a marketer. It offers information on the history of biofuels, tax credits available to these people and a comparison of ethanol and biodiesel to their petroleum-based counterparts. The biofuels movement has aggressive presence in Washington during the...