MMA difficulties could get worse until end of the year
- METHYL METHACRYLATE. // Chemical Week;10/13/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 33, p42
Focuses on the market status of methyl methacrylate monomer products. Outlook for the global methyl methacrylate market; Information on methyl methacrylate technology; List of methyl methacrylate producers.
- MMA. // Chemical Week;6/30/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 20, p23
The article reports that global demand for methyl methacrylate (MMA) is expected to grow 5% per year through 2011. According to SRI Consulting it will be driven by demand for acrylic sheet, surface coatings, and molding/extrusion applications. Demand growth will be led by Asia, at 7%-8% per...
- Î³-Ray-induced grafting of DMAEMA and AAc onto PP by two step method. Estrada-Villegas, G. M.; Macossay, J.; Bucio, E. // Journal of Radioanalytical & Nuclear Chemistry;Apr2010, Vol. 284 Issue 1, p131
Binary graft copolymerization of thermosensitive 2-(dimethylamino) ethyl methacrylate (DMAEMA) and pH sensitive acrylic acid (AAc) monomers onto polypropylene (PP) films was carried out by a two step method using a 60Co gamma radiation source. The PP film was initially modified by grafting of...
- MMA. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;6/28/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2106, p15
Provides information on the market for methyl methacrylate (MMA) chemical. Uses of MMA; Supply and demand for the chemical; Pricing; Major global MMA capacity per year; Outlook on the global growth of the MMA market.
- MMA to see further hikes? Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 455, p23
Reports on the price increase of methyl methacrylate (MMA) in Asia as of August 2004. Factors that contributed to the price inc rease; Reason behind the exception of Japan in the price increase; List of MMA producing companies.
- Methyl Methacrylate. Kirschner, Mark // Chemical Market Reporter;3/1/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 9, p23
Presents information on the market for methyl methacrylate in the U.S. as of March 1, 2004. Production capacity of various companies; Supply and demand; Industrial uses; Market growth; Prices; Market outlook.
- Prosthodontics: Allergy to methyl methacrylate: A review. Suvarna, Suraj R.; Agarwal, Bhaskar // Clinical Dentistry (0974-3979);Sep2012, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p14
Brief Background Not only patients but also the technicians, hygienists and even the dentists might be allergic to methyl methacrylate monomer. Patch testing is a reliable method to check for allergy to methyl methacrylate monomer. Patients with a known or suspected allergy of this type should...
- Contact allergy to acrylate-based dental materials in users and in dental professionals. Jovanović, Marina; Brkić, Silvija; Turkalj, Ivan; Vujanović, Ljuba; Mikov, Ivan // HealthMed;Dec2010, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p792
No abstract available.
- Acrylic monomers and polymers with pyrimidine rings. Kosterna, Joanna; Lubczak, Jacek // Polimery;2009, Vol. 54 Issue 7/8, p581
Acrylates and methacrylates with pyrimidine rings were synthesized starting from 1,3-bis(hydroxyalkyl) 5,5-diethylbarbiturates and acrylic or methacrylic acids. Then these monomers containing pyrimidine rings were subjected to radical polymerization. The values of thermal stability of the...