Shutdowns fail to knock EQUATE profits
- Kuwait. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/4/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p21
Reports on Equate Petrochemical Co.'s performance in the petrochemicals industry in 1998. Net loss for the year; Financial obligations of the company; Prices of Equate's major products.
- Kuwait. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/5/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p12
Reports on the banks participating for the financing of Equate Petrochemical Co.'s petrochemicals complex in Kuwait. Total worth of the loan granted for the project; Petrochemical companies involved in the project.
- Kuwait. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/27/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p14
Reports on the signing of a term finance facility and a working capital facility between Equate and 54 Western, Asian and Arab banks to finance the construction of a petrochemicals complex in Shuaiba, Kuwait. Estimated total cost of the project.
- Kuwait chemical firm launches production. // Plastics News;12/15/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 42, p10
Announces that a joint venture between Union Carbide Corporation and Kuwait's Petrochemical Industries Company called Equate Petrochemical Company has launched commerical production of polyethylene, ethylene and ethylene glycol at its petrochemical plant in Shuaiba, Kuwait. Production...
- Olefins II MLAs selected. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/21/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 16, p36
The article deals with the appointment of a group of mandated lead arrangers on the debt package for the Olefins II project being developed by Equate Petrochemical Co. in Kuwait in April 2006. Most of the banks in the group took tickets of $70 million, with three taking $125 million and four...
- Equate II shareholding nearly fixed. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/10/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p16
Reports that the provisional shareholding structure for Kuwait-based Equate II Petrochemical Co. has been finalized in October 2003. Shareholders in the company; Production capacity of the plant; Feedstock supplier for the plant.
- KUWAIT. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/12/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p29
Reports on Kuwait-based petrochemicals joint venture Equate's record production of chemical and plastic products during the first quarter of 2000 and a net operating income of $33.5 million during the last quarter of 1999. Production capacity of the Equate complex at Shuaiba; United...
- Equate to complete expansion of Shuaiba PE plant in 2016. // Chemical Week;12/1/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 30, p21
The article reports on the plans of Kuwait-based petrochemical company Equate to expand its polyethylene (PE) plant at Shuaiba, Kuwait, and cites its possible future involvement in a petroleum refinery and petrochemicals complex at Al Zour, Kuwait.
- Equate plans MEG turnaround. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/20/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 7, p13
The article reports that Equate Petrochemical Co. will shut its monoethylene glycol (MEG) plant in Kuwait. The company is a petrochemical producer and the only MEG producer in Kuwait. The 400,000 metric ton-per-year plant will be close for a month. The shutdown is expected to further tighten MEG...