Kingboard profits rise
- GLOBAL ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;3/29/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 439, p4
Presents news briefs related to the worldwide chemical industry from March 29 to April 4, 2004. Percentage of increase in sales and net profit of Kingboard Chemical Holdings for the fiscal year 2003; Increase in net profit of Bayer ABS Ltd. in 2003; Joint venture between Asahi Kasei Chemicals...
- Kingboard May Up Stake in E&E. // PC FAB;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the earnings conference of Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd. in Hong Kong, China. Increase in the net profits of the company; Acquisition of the printed circuits board plant of Legend Holdings; Plan to raise its stake in Elec & Eltek.
- Kingboard plans Panyu phenol. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;8/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 457, p19
Reports on the plan of Kingboard Chemical Holdings to launch a phenol project in Panyu, Guangdong, China. Possible location of the project if pushed through; Environmental approval being sought by the company; Production capacity of the project.
- SPECIALITIES ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;8/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 457, p8
Presents updates on issues and events related to the specialty chemical industry as of August 23, 2004. Completion of Bain Capital's acquisition of Rhodia's North American specialty phosphates business; Completion of the acquisition of Trevira by Reliance Industries; Profit posted by Kingboard...
- Kingboard and Jinniu to Jointly Construct Coal Chemical Project. // China Chemical Reporter;4/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the collaboration of Hong Kong Kingboard Chemical Holding Ltd. and Hebei Jinniu Energy Resources Co., Ltd. to build a coal chemical facility in Hong Kong, China. The facility will produce 1.8 million tons of methanol per year and 1 million tons of coke per year. The...
- Changzhou phenol in '05-06. // Asian Chemical News;12/15/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 427, p20
Provides information on the plan of Kingboard Chemical Holdings to construct a phenol-ecetone plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu, China in 2005 or 2006. Appointment of lincensor for the project; Completion of purchasing contracts for benzene and propylene feedstock; Purpose of phenol production.
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;3/21/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 483, p17
Provides information on the projects planned and initiated by various chemical companies as of March 2005. Esfahan Petrochemical; Durgapur Chemicals; PetroChina.
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;7/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 454, p18
Presents a tabular representation of the projects of companies in the chemical industry in Asia as of July 19, 2004. Ibrahim Fibre in Pakistan; Kingboard Chemical Holdings in China; National Petrochemical Co. in Iran; Yanzhou Coal Mining Co. in China.
- Kingboard mulls projects. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;12/13/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 472, p15
Reports on the plan of Kingboard Chemical Holdings to build methanol and phenol-bisphenol A plants in China. Information on a memorandum of agreement signed for the methanol project; Capacity of a methanol plant being constructed in Dongfang, Hainan through a joint venture with China National...