Fertilizers come on song for ICL
- Israel Chemicals net profit in the quarter rose to US$ 305 million. // World Mining News;5/14/2013, p5
The article reports that the net profit in the first quarter of 2013 of Israel Chemicals (ICL), the world's sixth largest producer of potash, increased by six percent to 305 million U.S. dollars, exceeding expectations on strong demand for fertilizers in China.
- Israel Chemicals net profit in the quarter rose to US$ 305 million. // African Business News;5/14/2013, p25
The article reports on the $305 million net profit and $1.64 billion revenue of potash producer Israel Chemicals Ltd. in the first quarter of 2013.
- Potash Producer Loves Green Shoots In Global Economy. G. P. // Global Finance;Nov2009, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p15
The article features the world potassium producer Israel Chemicals Ltd. (ICL), based in Israel. It notes that the company mines for phosphate rock and limestone in the Negev Desert and is a leading supplier of fertilizers and specialty chemicals. It mentions ICL expanded operations abroad and...
- Israel Chemicals Forms JV in India. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;8/1/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 26, p12
The article reports that Israel Chemicals Ltd. has formed a joint venture with fertilizer manufacturer Zuari Industries of Goa, India to produce and distribute water-soluble fertilizers in India. ICL and Zuari will establish a 10,000-metric ton per year plant at an undisclosed location to make...
- Highest-ever quarterly profits for ICL. // Chemical Business;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p56
This article focuses on profits reported by Israel Chemicals Ltd. for the third quarter and nine month period ended September 30, 2005. A comparison between sales in the third quarter of 2005 and in the same period of 2004 is presented. The factors that contributed to the profits reported by the...
- Fertilizers price increase a boost for ICL business. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/11/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 70, p5
The article reports that Israel Chemicals Ltd. (ICL) is expecting to increase its revenue from the second half of 2007 to 2008 due to a substantial rise in fertilizer prices. Sales of phosphate fertilizers rose by 55% in the first quarter of 2007 compared with the first quarter in 2006. It...
- That Darned Euro! Boughey, Simon // Treasury & Risk Management;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the euro earnings of multinational companies. Conversion of euro-denominated income into dollars; Hedging of foreign exchange exposures; Questions facing financial executives. INSET: Just an Excuse?.
- BUZZ BOX. // Private Placement Letter;12/13/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p1
This article presents information on developments in several business enterprises in the international market. Deutche Bank AG went live with its deal for Israel Chemicals Ltd., an Israeli maker of agriculture chemicals. Scotia Capital slam-dunked another cross-border private placement in the...
- Spreading Fertlisers: The Internationalisation of an Industry. Chapman, Keith // Geography;Jan2001, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on debates surrounding the respective roles of states and multinational corporations with reference to the spatial evolution of the synthetic fertilizer industry. Development of the fertilizer industry; Reason for the most rapid phase of the industry's international dispersal during the...