5-MINUTE AMERICAS WATCH
- Hankook to supply tires for Daimler trucks. // Rubber World;Apr2012, Vol. 246 Issue 1, p8
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. related to business enterprises in the U.S. JK Process Equipment was appointed by Vortex Valves Europe to represent the firm in the southern Great Britain. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. announced the Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT 600 DSST CTT is the exclusive...
- Financial Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/26/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 26, p12
Reports on the gain in the earnings of H.B. Fuller Co. during the second quarter of 2000.
- Specialties. // Chemical Week;7/3/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 27, p75
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of July 3, 2002. Second quarter earnings posted by H.B. Fuller; Agreement signed by Raisio Chemicals and Rhodia; Buyout proposals for Applied Extrusion Technologies.
- Fuller's Earnings Beat Estimates On Price Increases, Cost Controls. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;4/4/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the profits posted by U.S.-based H.B. Fuller Co. in the fiscal first quarter of 2007. H.B. Fuller reported net income for its fiscal first-quarter, ended March 3, up 36%, to $20.8 million (34 cts/share), on sales up 5.6%, to $351.8 million. Operating profits rose 38%, to...
- Goodyear cuts earnings forecast after US attacks. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 183 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the downgrade by Goodyear Tire & Rubber Inc. of its earnings forecasts for the third quarter of 2001. Event that triggered the downgrade of earnings forecasts; Expectation of the company for its net income for the third quarter; Factors that contributed to the assessment of outlook...
- Goodyear expects $150m hit following Venezuelan devaluation. // European Rubber Journal;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 192 Issue 1, p9
The article reports that Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. is expected to produce106-million-euro charge in its business in Venezuela for the first quarter of 2010.
- Record results. // Rubber & Plastics News;11/14/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p0006
The article informs that record segment operating and corporate net income has been reported by Goodyear for the quarter ended on September 30, 2011 with earnings of 161 million dollar and sales revenue of 6.06 billion dollar.
- Goodyear inflates its chemical position. Morris, Gregory DL // Chemical Week;1/21/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p41
Reports getting back of Goodyear Tire & Rubber company into merchant elastomers production. Amount allotted for the company's expansion and modernization program; Status of the company as producers of polymers in North America and polymers it produced in 1997; Why the company's chemical sales...
- Goodyear makes Forbes list. // Tire Business;4/25/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p0022
The article reports that Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has been ranked thirty eighth on the Forbes Magazine's list of most reputed business enterprises in the U.S.