Jefferies is Hiring
- TIP SHEET. // Multichannel News;12/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p26
Reports on the analysis of UBS Warburg cable debt and equity analyst Aryeh Bourkoff on the stocks of NTL Inc. Stock price of NTL; Estimated free cash flow to be generated by NTL; Efforts of NTL to lower its debt.
- TIP SHEET. // Multichannel News;1/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p24
The article reports on the note opined by UBS Investment Research's Aryeh Bourkoff that AT&T might deepen its ties to satellite television in the U.S. In his December 18, 2006 note, Bourkoff said DirectTV has more satellite-television customers in the combined territories of AT&T and BellSouth...
- Pegasus: no merger soon? Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p29
Discusses the tender offer of Pegasus Communications Corp., a satellite provider as it resells the direct-broadcast satellite service of DirecTV, a satellite provider. Role of Banc of America Securities in the offering; Details of the report by Aryeh Bourkoff, a cable and satellite debt and...
- UBS Promotes Bourkoff. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p32
The article announces that Aryeh Bourkoff has been named vice chairman of UBS Technology, Media & Telecom's Investment Banking unit.
- UBS Hires Barclays Complex Manager. Welsch, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;9/17/2015, p1
The wirehouse's latest hire also had previously worked two decades at Morgan Stanley, On Wall Street reports exclusively.
- Kids These Days. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/26/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 26, p12
Reports on a demonstration made by USB analysts Aryeh Bourkoff and Ben Schechter for their money-manager clients on how to use MySpace.com. Target demographics of MySpace; Purpose of MySpace; Reason Bourkoff did not set up his own MySpace page despite the fact that he liked the technology.
- CAPITAL SPENDING PER 'RGU' // Multichannel News;6/12/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p26
Offers information on the capital spending per revenue generating unit (RGU) among cable and satellite-television providers in the U.S., according to UBS Securities analysts. Decline in the spending of cable in 2007; Percentage of cable capital spending accounted for customer premises...
- THE MONEY WIZARD BEHIND TWO BIG INDUSTRY SALES. SUN, REBECCA // Hollywood Reporter;4/11/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 13, p12
The article reports on two major media deals orchestrated by Aryeh Bourkoff, founder and chief executive officer of boutique New York investment bank LionTree, namely the acquisition of Tribeca Enterprises by the Madison Square Garden Co. and Los Angeles' Maker Studios by the Walt Disney Co.
- Bourkoff Sees DSL on the Rise. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;7/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p22
Deals with the plan of the cable industry to target non-video homes with high-speed data and phone services and use voice-over-Internet protocol offerings to stem the erosion on the high-speed data side of the business. Information on the projection provided by Aryeh Bourkoff of UBS Securities...