- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/8/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p35
Several charts are presented that list stock and initial public offerings of companies in the U.S. for 2006 including Riverbed Technology Inc., Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Inc., and Mastercard International Inc.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p27
Several charts depicting data related to the IPO performances of various companies including Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Inc., Fortress Investment Group LLC and Mellanox Technologies Inc. are presented.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/12/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p27
Several charts are presented that list initial public offerings by various companies in the U.S. including Omrix Biopharmaceuticals, Vonage Holdings, and Restore Medical.
- New Oriental Gains A Tad As Profits Extend Rebound. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;1/20/2016, pB12
The article reports on the increase of the stock of private educational services provider New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. in the January 19, 2016 trading.
- New Oriental Education Can't Quite Pass Test Ahead Of Earnings, TAL Climbs Higher. RICH, GILLIAN // Investors Business Daily;10/24/2016, p1
The article reports that stock prices of New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. entered buy range on October 24, 2016.
- Win Some, Lose Some. Fitzgibbon Jr., John E. // Red Herring;4/16/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p36
The article discusses the performance of the U.S. initial public offering (IPO) market in the year 2006-2007. According to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports, from April 1,2006, through March 30, 2007, bankers priced 202 IPOs and the average gain for all 202 IPOs was 25.8%....
- MARKET DIARY. // RCR Wireless News;3/24/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p32
Charts are presented that offer information on the performance of the stocks of various companies as of March 2008 which include Airvana, Glu Mobile Inc. and InPhonic.
- MARKET DIARY. // RCR Wireless News;11/3/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p22
Several charts on stock performance of business enterprises associated with the wireless communication industry including FiberTower Corp., Glu Mobile Inc., and CalAmp Corp. are presented.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p13
Several charts are presented that list the initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. including the IPOs Priced, New Filings, and the Coming Out of the Quiet Period.