- The year of the bull. // FinanceAsia;Feb2009, p13
Several charts are presented that depict the deal value for equity and bond issuances by banks in Asia as of January 30, 2009, including HSBC Holdings PLC, Deutsche Bank AG and Bank of America Corp.
- World's Largest Banking Companies by Assets. // American Banker;11/12/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 218, p25
Lists 100 of the world's largest banking companies by assets as of December 31, 2003 or latest fiscal year. Mizuho Financial Data Group in Tokyo; Citigroup Inc., New York; Allianz AG, Munich; UBS AG, Zurich; HSBC Holdings PLC, London; Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt; Data for and change from the...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p34
Presents tables ranking brokerage stocks and bank stocks by performance in the United States. Wells Fargo; Bank of America; Keycorp; Wachovia; HSBC Holdings; Credit Suisse Group; Bank of New York; Citigroup; JP Morgan Chase; Bank One; UBS; Deutsche Bank; Sanders Morris Harris Group; Morgan...
- Bank Stocks Buoyant in a Rising Tide. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;5/24/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 99, p20
The article presents information on the stock market. Bank stocks outperformed the market Friday for the second consecutive day. Falling oil prices lifted the broader market, but some observers were surprised that financials held up. The biggest advances came on the heels of renewed merger and...
- Local stocks. // St. Charles Journal;9/26/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 39, pA7
A chart is presented depicting the performance of St. Charles County, Missouri stocks for the week of September 26, 2012, including Citigroup Inc. MEMC Electronic Materials and Mastercard Worldwide.
- FIN 50 INDEX. // Securities Industry News;3/22/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p22
A chart showing the 50 biggest companies in Wall Street from March 4-18, 2010, along with their stock performances, is presented, including Citigroup Inc., Bank of America Corp., and Intel Corp.
- Local stocks. // St. Charles Journal;11/28/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 48, pA7
A table is presented that offers information on the performance of the stocks of major employers in St. Charles County, Missouri including Citigroup Inc., Mastercard Worldwide and General Motors.
- Local stocks. // Wentzville Journal;10/3/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 40, pA7
A chart is presented that depicts the performance of St. Charles County, Missouri stocks for the week of October 3, 2012, including Citigroup Inc., AT&T and General Motors.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/7/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 18, p21
Two charts are presented depicting the performance of the brokerage and bank stocks of various financial institutions including Jefferies Group Inc., Lehman Brothers Inc. and Bank of America Corp.