A Player Again in High Yield
- DATA. // High Yield Report;5/29/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p10
Several charts depicting the high yield fund performance of various companies including JPMorgan Chase & Co., Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. are presented.
- Fund Flows Staying Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/24/2014, p3
The article reports on the increase of funds invested in high yield bonds and leveraged loan funds since February 12, 2014, according to the data from JPMorgan North America Credit Research.
- Unwinding Hedge Funds Deepen Trading Woes. M. S. // High Yield Report;10/13/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the increasing trading woes due to slowing down hedge funds in 2008 in the U.S. Merrill Lynch & Co.'s U.S. Master II Index indicated that high yield bond spreads were at 1,350 bits per second in October 2008. However, Advantage Data Inc. indicated that the top high yield...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p40
Presents information about global investment underwriting volume as of January 21, 2003. Losses incurred by JP Morgan Chase & Co.; Profits earned by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- A $655 MILLION WIN FOR J.P. MORGAN. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p4
Presents news briefs related to business enterprises in the U.S. Lawsuit filed by J.P. Morgan Chase Bank against its insurers; Launch of high-yield bond department by middle-market boutique Morgan Joseph; Merger of retail mutual fund groups under the asset management business of Merrill Lynch &...
- JPMAM's Shanahan: Secured loans vs high yield. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;11/26/2013, p10
The article provides the view of JP Morgan Asset Management investment trust manager Jim Shanahan regarding senior secured loans and high yield bond. He mentions that loans are more attractive compared to high yield bonds, noting that loans remain the one major market offering protection to...
- GM Plans Benchmark Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/30/2013, p1
The article reports that General Motors Co. is offering a multi-part benchmark junk bond deal and the offer is expected to be at least 1 billion dollars with five-year, 10-year and 30-year senior notes. The bookrunners include Citigroup Inc., Bank of America Corp., Merrill Lynch & Co., JPMorgan...
- Peek's Peak: Street Vet Realizes Dreams. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/28/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 30, p4
Presents information related to appointments and selections of executives in various financial institutions of the U.S. as of July 28, 2003. Announcement made by the commercial finance firm CIT Group Inc. regarding the appointment of Wall Street veteran Jeffrey Peek; Members of the high profile...
- Wall Street Firms Put Cap on Stellar Year. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/23/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the success and the trading woes of Wall Street Firms, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co., respectively. In Merrill Lynch, total net revenues jumped to $6.8 billion, a nearly 15 percent increase in 2005 as compared to 2004 and up from $6.7 billion in the...