USFA Names Research Award Winners
- USFA announces 2006 Outstanding Research Award winners. // Fire Engineering;Jun2007, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p56
This article announces that Allen S. Williams and J. Matthew Fratus have received 2006 Annual Outstanding Research Awards from the National Fire Academy (NFA).
- Innovation Bucks the Trend. Walz, Martha // R&D Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p9
The article discusses various winning products in the 46th Annual R&D 100 Awards competition featured within the issue, including software solutions and materials imaging technology.
- 2012 R&D Industry Guide. Peters, Rita C. // R&D Magazine;Sep2011 Supplement, Vol. 53, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which includes a diverse range of instruments, analysis and tools together with the industry suppliers and vital contact information under each category and information on the R&D 100 Awards known as the "Oscars of Innovation."
- 2012 Awards: Find Out Who Won. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Apr2012, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p240
The article offers information on the "Cosmetics & Toiletries" R&D Awards 2012 to be held on April 17, 2012 at In-Cosmetics Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain.
- Building on Tradition. Peters, Rita C.; Livingstone, Paul; Hock, Lindsay // R&D Magazine;Sep2009, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p4
An introduction to the issue which presents the 2009 R&D 100 Award winners is presented.
- Random Freakin' Observations. Fusaro, Dave // Food Processing (00156523);Feb2012, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p7
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the use of euphemism in the television (TV) commercial, language normalization, and nominations for the fourth annual R&D Teams of the Year award.
- Navy Metalworking Center Project Wins Technology Award. // Welding Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that a Navy Metalworking Center (NMC) project had received the 2010 Defense Manufacturing Technology Achievement Award for its weld shaver system for military ships, weapon systems and commercial structures in the U.S.
- Nominations Sought for 2006 Prof. Masubuchi Award. // Welding Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p67
Reports that nominations are sought for the 2006 Professor Koichi Masubuchi Award, sponsored by the Department of Ocean Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Aim to recognize the person who has made significant contributions to the advancement of the science and technology of...
- IIP received Leadership and Excellence Award - OCEANTEX 2008 (Outstanding Achievement Award for R&D and Innovation). // Chemical Business;Apr2008, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p83
The article announces that the research team of Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) in Dehradun has received the Outstanding Achievement Award for R&D and Innovation from OCEANTEX 2008 in Mumbai in February.