- Pharmaceutical Companies. // Fort Worth Business Press;2007 Book of Lists, p119
A chart is presented that provides information on pharmaceutical companies in Fort Worth, Texas ranked by net income, including Alcon Laboratories Inc., Abbott Laboratories and Eli Lilly.
- PUERTO RICO'S LARGEST PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURERS. // Caribbean Business;3/19/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p40
A chart is presented that lists the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Puerto Rico as of August 2008 including Pfizer Pharmaceuticals LLC, Amgen Manufacturing Ltd. and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p116
A chart is presented that lists several large Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies including Ell Lilly and Co., Roche Diagnostics, Dow AgroSciences, Covance Inc.- Central Laboratory Services and DCL Medical Laboratories.
- Top 20 pharmaceutical companies. // Modern Healthcare;1/5/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p32
A chart is presented that shows the top pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. based on sales from October 2007 to September 2008.
- R&D UPDATE - Key Announcements. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;February 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p2
Presents a table depicting developments involving the pharmaceutical industry as of January 2003.
- Largest prescription benefit managers. // Business Insurance;1/1/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p149
A chart is presented that lists the leading prescription benefit managers in the U.S.
- PHARMACEUTICAL AND MEDICINE MANUFACTURING. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Chemicals;2005 4th Quarter, p37
A table that shows quarterly economic indicators for the U.S. pharmaceutical and medicine industry from 2004 to 2006 is presented.
- PHARMACEUTICAL AND MEDICINE MANUFACTURING. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Chemicals;2006 2nd Quarter, p39
A table that shows quarterly economic indicators for the U.S. pharmaceutical and medicine industry from 2005 to 2007 is presented.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Modern Healthcare;12/19/2005 Supplement, Vol. 35, p38
Several charts are presented that detail medicare net spending on drug benefit, drug purchases by sector and top prescription drugs in the U.S. until 2005.
- Top 20 pharmaceutical companies. // Modern Healthcare;1/8/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p33
A chart is presented that shows the top 20 pharmaceutical companies ranked by U.S. sales from December 2005 to November 2006.