A Prophetic Name?
- They're not having a grandol' time at Take-Two. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;5/27/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 48, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. for the second quarter of 2009. It states that the company reported a loss of $10.1 million on revenue of $229.7 million in the second quarter, compared with a $98.2 million profit on revenue of $539.8 million...
- 'GRAND THEFT AUTO IV' GAME DELAYED. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/12/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p10
The article reports on the delay of the release of Take-Two's Grand Theft Auto IV, a video game available for the Xbox and PlayStation platforms. The author announces that the game will be available in the second quarter of 2008, instead of 2007 holiday season. Chairman Strauss Zelnick said that...
- Take-Two boosts its point total. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/10/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 19, p12
The article reports that Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. has obtained a revolving credit facility of $100 million. The company has pledged to focus on Wii product and predicted a good holiday season for the industry. Take-Two Chairman Strauss Zelnick and Chief Executive Officer Ben Feder...
- Battered Take-Two set up for second wind. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;7/25/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p4
This article reports that investors gave Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. a taste of its own medicine last week, pummeling the stock, which closed at $25.30 on Friday. The 7%, two-day decline followed the announcement that Take-Two, a maker of violent video games, is being forced to apply an...
- PERPLEXING PLETHORA OF PLATFORMS. Morris, Chris // Daily Variety;1/14/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the focus of video game publishers on all devices used by gamers to increase revenue. Ubisoft Entertainment SA digital publishing vice president Chris Early mentions changes in hardware and mobile devices as well as their provision of access to players' time for engaging...
- MODIFIED 'MANHUNT 2' GETS RELEASE DATE. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;9/2/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p8
The article announces the release of "Manhunt 2" video game on October 31, 2007. "Manhunt 2" will be released by Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive Software. The video game was banned in Great Britain because of its Adults Only rating from the Entertainment Software Rating Board. It is the...
- Civilization IV. Schoffel, Julian // Australian PC User;Aug2005, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p63
Reviews the computer game Civilization IV from Take 2 Interactive. Features.
- Prey. Schoffel, Julian // Australian PC User;Aug2005, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p67
Reviews the computer game Prey from Take 2 Interactive. Features.
- MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL 2K6. Sozomenu, Daniel // Sound & Vision;Jun2006, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p90
Reviews the video game Major League Baseball 2K6 from 2K Sports.