PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- Dow Corning Names New Marketing Leaders for Engineered Elastomer Industry. // China Chemical Reporter;5/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p10
The article reports that Dow Corning Corp. has named Mark Maxwell as global marketing director for its Engineered Elastomers Industry in China. The author offers information about the career background of Maxwell. Information about the responsibilities of Maxwell in the assumed post is also...
- Two get new jobs at Dow Corning. // Rubber & Plastics News;8/6/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p7
The article announces several personnel changes at Dow Corning Corp., including the promotion of Mark Maxwell to the position of global marketing director for the Engineered Elastomers unit and the naming of Sammy Hui as the global marketing communications manager.
- NEWSMAKERS. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/1/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 31, p35
The article presents career development of several executives including the appointment of Ellen Depasquale as regional development director of Constant Contact Inc., the appointment of Len Hyde as account representative for Charkit Chemical Corp. in the southwest U.S., and the appointment of...
- Literature: Materials. // Rubber World;Fall2007, Vol. 236 Issue 8, p22
The article features commercial catalogs for materials and industrial equipment. Huber Engineered Materials has released its technical brochure which discusses its kaolin clay and its uses in industrial applications. Dow Corning Corp. has published a catalog that outlines its coupling agents and...
- Ups and downs in first quarter results. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;5/15/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p14
The article reports on the profits posted by some chemical companies in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2006. Chemtura Corp. has issued first quarter 2006 net sales of $915.8 million, a 55% increase on the year earlier figure. Dow Corning Corp.'s consolidated adjusted net income was $134.3...
- Charkit hikes custom with Optima deal. Lerner, Matthew // Chemical Market Reporter;07/28/97, Vol. 252 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the involvement of Charkit Chemical Corp. in the formation of Optima Chemicals LLC. Aim of Charkit to expand custom and contract manufacturing activities; Other partners in Optima Chemicals; Features of production facility in Georgia.
- Charkit moves to custom arena. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/06/98, Vol. 253 Issue 14, p17
Reports on the growth of the custom manufacturing businesses of Charkit Corp. Purchase of an interest share in Arran Chemical Co. Ltd.; Purchase and turnaround of Optima Chemicals LLC; Background of Optima.
- Dreman Boosts Onefater To Chief Executive. // High Yield Report;5/21/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p3
The article offers news briefs related to leveraged market in the U.S. Dreman Value Management has announced that Boris Onefater has been named as its chief executive. Chemtura Corp. is looking for ways to bounce back after being downgraded by Moody. The Standard & Poor has announced that it has...
- People in the Industry. // JCT CoatingsTech;Jan2007, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p44
The article announces career developments among people within the coatings industry including the naming of Jon Amdursky as director of marketing and communications for Chemtura Corp. and the promotion of Susan Shaw to director of marketing for Deacom Inc.