The guru and the ego
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Offers Wisdom with Meditation. Kumar, Bhartti // India -- West;4/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 22, pA27
The article announces an evening of wisdom and meditation with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a humanitarian, spiritual teacher, and ambassador of peace at the Art of Living Center in California on April 16, 2011.
- The Gods sometimes still walk among us. // India Today;2/23/2015, p1
In this article, the author discusses various related to erosion of spirituality and religion in India. It presents the views of German philologist Friedrich Nietzsche and German poet Friedrich Holderlin regarding the same. It discusses the issues of heavy commercialisation in the country. It...
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Inaugurates Int'l Center For Peace. // India -- West;7/13/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 34, pB19
The article presents information on the inauguration of a new 381-acrecenter of the International Center for Peace and Well-Being by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, founder of the Art of Living Foundation and the InternationalAssociation for Human Values on June 2012 in Boone, North Carolina.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Hosts Meditation Event in Missouri. // News India Times;11/14/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 46, p14
The article reports on the "Corner of Peace and True Happiness" meditation event hosted by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the founder of the St. Louis, Missouri chapter of humanitarian organization Art of Living Foundation, at St. Charles Convention Center in St. Charles, Missouri on October 22, 2014.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Launches Violence-Free Campaign. // India -- West;4/19/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 22, pA26
The article presents information on the launch of Stress Free Violence Free Community Campaign by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, founder of the non-governmental organization Art of Living Foundation, on March 24, 2013 in San Jose, California.
- Party's over, time to pray. // India Today;11/24/2014, p1
The article focuses on an invitation sent by Eliese Steiner, wife of German ambassador to India, for a Satsang by spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on the ambassador's 65th birthday.
- Indian Embassy Kicks Off Yoga Series. // News India Times;5/8/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p10
The article reports that Sri Sri Ravi Shankar began the series of yoga events organized by the Indian Embassy in Washington, District of Columbia with the session "Nurturing Peace Through Yoga & Meditation" on April 29, 2015.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Offers Series on 'Secrets of Meditation'. // India -- West;4/27/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 23, pB30
The article offers information on a three evening series on "Secrets of Meditation" presented by the spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in Los Angeles, California during April 19-21, 2012.
- Corruption and the Spirit of the New Movement. VISVANATHAN, SHIV // India -- West;8/26/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 40, pA8
The article offers information on the Anna Hazare movement, a movement aiming to protests against corruption, which has rhetoric of authenticity based from gurus such as Ramdev and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.