JV port deal for Indian Oiltanking
- Zhangzhou seeks chems investors. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 396, p20
States that Zhangzhou Gulei Port Economic Zone is seeking investors for a number of chemical projects in Zhangzhou, Fujian Province, China. Information on the projects; History of the economic zone; Talks held by the authorities from the zone with potential local investors. INSET: Yide plans...
- Ren Zone gets national look. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/24/97, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the attention given by corporations and businesses to Grand Rapids, Michigan's Renaissance Zone. Advertisements for the zone; Putting together an informational package explaining the zone's rules and tax benefits.
- What Future for Special Economic Zones? L. Ż. // Warsaw Voice;Apr2013, Issue 4, p54
The article discusses the future of special economic zones in Poland.
- Platts' listing boost for Tanjung Bin. // Malay Mail;10/31/2012, p18
The article reports that Tanjung Bin will be joining more than 10 terminals in Singapore, the Malaysian port of Tanjung Langsat and the adjacent Pasir Gudang following Platts' approval of a storage terminal in south Malaysia to be established by a joint venture of oil trader Vitol.
- Georgia, S.C. ink agreement for new Savannah River terminal. // Furniture/Today;11/23/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p6
The article report on the joint venture agreement between Georgia and South Carolina ports authorities on November 16, 2015 for development of Jasper Ocean Terminal, and permitting and planning, development of design and supporting infrastructure being governed by the agreement.
- Promotion of Foreign Investment in Russia. Kuznetsov, Andrei // Russian & East European Finance & Trade;Winter93/94, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p43
Discusses the promotion of foreign investment in Russia. Evaluation of joint ventures and free economic zones; Economic romanticism as a concept of survival; Problems in establishing free economic zones.
- Eurogate adds a gem of a terminal, with the opening of the Port of Wilhelmshaven's Jade Weser. Richardson, Paul // American Journal of Transportation;11/5/2012, Issue 543, p4
The article reports on the inauguration of the Jade Weser Terminal, the first deep water terminal in Wilhelmshaven, Germany. It states that the new terminal is a joint venture between APM Terminals and EUROGATE wherein the latter invests $455 million. In addition, the Eurogate Terminal...
- Billion Dollar Port Boom. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Dec2004, p2
The article informs that a consortium of Nigerian and foreign firms is to build specialized ports to cope with fast growing traffic in Lagos. The group includes Maersk, Grimaldi Naples, RoRo Oceanic Nigeria, plus Ogun and Ondo States, and the $1,1 billion investment earmarks $400 million each...
- Co-operation In Cai Mep. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jul2008, p16
The article highlights the groundbreaking ceremony held at the Cai Mep International Terminal (CMIT) to mark the start of the construction project at the terminal in Vietnam. This terminal will have a berth length of 600 meters and cover an area of 48 hectares. Accordingly, the expansion is...