- MARKET REPORT. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;1/17/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2130, p10
Presents updates on the chemical industry in Europe as of January 17, 2005. Reduction of the number of polymers being offered by BASF; Increase in the initial acetone contracts for January 2005.
- BASF: CELEBRATING 150 YEARS! Henderson, Lynn // Agri Marketing;Mar2015, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p22
The article focuses on the growth of BASF, described as the largest chemical producer in the world based in Ludwigshafen, Germany, during the past 150 years. Topics discussed include a history of its growth until 1914 when it opened an Agricultural Research Station near Ludwigshafen, entry and...
- BDO plans trouble buyers. Cox, Edward; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 35, p42
The article reports on the decision of chemical company BASF to increase butanediol (BDO) contract prices in Europe. The price increase was blamed on high energy, raw material and logistic costs. Concerns have been reported from derivative polyurethanes and polybutylene terephthalate purchasers....
- BASF to Phase Out Lead Chromate Pigment Production; Company to Focus on Alternative Pigments. // CoatingsTech;Mar2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
The article reports that BASF SE has announced that it will discontinue the production of lead chromate pigments by the end of 2014.
- New Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin further strengthens BASF's extensive service network in China. // Paintindia;Oct2010, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p138
The article reports that chemical company BASF will launch a new Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin, China to further strengthen its service network in the country.
- BASF going steady in the business. // Colourage;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p47
Announces the total sales posted by chemical firm BASF for the first half of 1998.
- U.S. Magazine names BASF the World's Most Admired Chemical Company. // Colourage;Apr2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p107
The article announces the recognition received by BASF SE as the most admired chemical company in the world.
- BASF's profits rise 10%. // Printing World;8/19/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the growth in the profits of chemical giant and ink manufacturer BASF in the second quarter in 2002.
- BASF completes acquisition of CRI/Criterion's styrene catalysts business. // Chemical Business;Jan2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p64
The article reports on the completion of chemical company BASF's purchase of styrene catalyst business managed by CRI/Criterion.