Agreement over CX delta
- Cyclohexane-benzene delta rolls into 2004. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;2/2/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2085, p10
Reports on the contract prices of cyclohexane and benzene in Europe from the fourth quarter of 2003 to the first quarter of 2004. Reason cited by buyers and sellers for using quarterly benzene contract prices as basis in determining the contract price of cyclohexane; Details on the performance...
- Cyclohexane goes monthly. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;4/19/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2096, p10
Reports on the changes in the pricing of cyclehexane pricing in Europe from quarterly to monthly. Decision of the manufacturers to use a monthly contract pricing; Increase in the price of benzene; Factors that influence the price of cyclohexane.
- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/20/99, Vol. 256 Issue 12, p9
Presents news briefs related to petrochemicals as of September 20, 1999. Spot prices for benzene and xylenes; Information on the shutdown of Citgo Petroleum Corporation's asphalt refinery in Savannah, Georgia; Benchmark price for cyclohexane; Off-list price of ethylene glycol announced by Dow...
- Cyclohexane. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;6/12/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p51
This article presents information on the cyclohexane market. Cyclohexane's major outlet is in nylon intermediates adipic acid, caprolactam and hexamethylene diamine. Regular imports are seen from eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia and South America. The European contract price for June 2006 settled at...
- Quarter one contracts settled. // European Chemical News;1/20/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2036, p10
Reports on the settlement of European 2003 quarter one cyclohexane contracts at a rollover of the delta over benzene. Price settled for cyclohexane; Response of the market to the roll over of the delta; Demand into nylon in Asia.
- Cyclohexane. Victory, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business;1/26/2015, Issue 3220, p21
The article discusses the different properties, uses and pricing of cyclohexane (CX), and chemical industry developments relating to CX. Topics covered include details relating to the European contract price of CX and benzene, the supply and demand status of CX in the European market, and the...
- PETROCHEMICALS: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/01/99, Vol. 255 Issue 5, p13
Presents several articles pertaining to petrochemical industry in the United States (US). Spot benzene prices in January 1999; Move of Celanese Ltd. to increase the prices for normal and iso butanol; Prices of cyclohexane in the US; Partial production at the plant of Formosa Plastics...
- Benzene. BALBOA, BRIAN // ICIS Chemical Business;2/25/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 7, p34
The article focuses on benzene which is the largest volume aromatic petrochemical used in petrochemical intermediates production. It states that chemical outlets for benzene include ethylbenzene (EB), cumene, and cyclohexane (CX). It mentions that its contract prices settled at $5.16 per gallon...
- Feedstock costs hit adipic acid. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;4/12/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2095, p12
Reports on the claims of European adipic acid producers that they have no choice but to pursue significant price increases in the second quarter of 2004. Catalyst for the price increases; Impact of the benzene contract on cyclohexane prices; Asian demand for adipic acid.