Contract values see a mixed April outlook
- BorsodChem starts TDI line. Fincziczki, Bela // Budapest Business Journal;11/5/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 49, p5
Reports the production of toluene di-isocyanate (TDI) by BorsodChem Rt. in Hungary. Purpose of launching the petrochemical product; Annual production output expectations of the company; Licensing company of TDI production technology.
- Europe TDI Feb sentiment steady. Finch, Heidi // ICIS Chemical Business;
The article reports that contract price for European toluene di-isocyanate (TDI) for February 2014 are expected to be steady. Topics discussed include the margin recovery attempts on the sell side amid fairly balanced market conditions, price stability due to regular demand and sufficient...
- Europe September TDI contracts rise. FINCH, HEIDI // ICIS Chemical Business;9/30/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 9, p17
The article reports that prices of the isocyanate toluene si-isocyanate (TDI) increased in Europe in September 2013. Anonymous sources are cited to attribute the increase in prices to production problems for one large manufacturer of TDI, as demand is reported to remain moderate from bedding,...
- TDI price given hopeful push. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/28/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2106, p10
Reports on the effort of toluene diisocyanate producers to lift their prices in Europe as the market faces surplus capacity and lacklustre demand as of July 2004. Rate of increase targeted by producers; Stability of demand in Europe; Benefit of the closing of plants in Germany and Belgium;...
- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/9/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 4, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the recent developments in the chemical industry around the globe which include the drop in prices of European acrylonitrile (ACN), the reducing price of the Asian toluene diisocyanate (TDI) contracts, and the constant price of the U.S. mono propylene...
- Strong demand buoys TDI business. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/97, Vol. 252 Issue 20, p4
Assesses conditions in the toluene diisocyanate market as a result of increased demand and unexpected outages at major producers in the United States. Factors eroding gains in the market; Peak period for the market; Exports to Asia; Production problems of various companies.
- Latin American TDI awaits relief. COIFMAN, RON // ICIS Chemical Business;5/21/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 18, p19
The article considers supplies of toluene di-isocyanate in the chemical industry in Latin America.
- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/15/99, Vol. 255 Issue 11, p12
Presents information on the price of petrochemical products as of March 1999. Butadiene; Methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE); Toluene diisocyanate.
- Supply/demand hits pricing. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/28/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 23, p38
The article presents the prices and market performance of several chemicals. Some of them include ethylene, epichlorohydrin (ECH), caprolactam, butadiene (BD) and toluene diisocyanate (TDI). Ethylene traded at 34.25 cents/lb in June 2010 but recently its prices increased by 10%. It is predicted...